Google links to cattle today?

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
The other day somebody googled Mountaintown Creek Ranch and my usual business information came up but as they scrolled down and kept scrolling down it appeared every Cattle Today post I ever made was there.
I always thought of a forum of kind of semi private as in members and visitors.
I didn't know Google links to Cattle Today but I guess they watch everything you do these days !!!

Sometimes I feel like they're in the bathroom watching me. 😳 LOL guess I should quit taking my phone to the bathroom !

Yep. I think a lot of folks find out about cattle today when they are looking online for answers to problems or questions they might have and click on links to here.

google- internet the realm of zero privacy. Even emails you send via gmail are scanned thats how they know everything about you what you are interested in what you are thinking of buying, everything.

The other day somebody googled Mountaintown Creek Ranch and my usual business information came up but as they scrolled down and kept scrolling down it appeared every Cattle Today post I ever made was there.
I didn't know Google links to Cattle Today but I guess they watch everything you do these days !!!

Sometimes I feel like they're in the bathroom watching me. 😳 LOL guess I should quit taking my phone to the bathroom !
Yeah, don't take your phone to the bathroom or bedroom. Don't want them to pattern me too accurately, so sometimes I "lose" it on the neighbors bread truck. He always calls after his route to let me know he found it. Never fails I'll start getting ads for slinky panties and black lipstick for a few days every time I do that. I may have chosen the wrong neighbor.

That's why I use CCBowser instead of Chrome or Microsoft Edge browsers, and duckduckgo for searches.
That won't stop Google - How do you think duck finds things on the internet? It has to spider things just like Google does.

20230824_151220.jpgRoy says I don't need Google in the bathroom when I have her spying on me. 🤣

Have you ever Googled yourself? That's how I found out I was on the ballot for Township Treasurer with all of one vote. Mr. TC finally fessed up and still thinks it's hilarious. But I also found links where I'm evidently in a search database for birth parents/adopted children looking for each other. Mmmm, I'm adopted and never searched for my birth parents. And yes, I've Googled cattle health issues and I'll be darned if there isn't a CT link (or numerous links).

If you have a PC, smartphone or use a credit or debit card, your every moved is tracked. Bonus points if you have Alexa (or whichever device), smart TV's & appliances, home security, etc.

How many of us actually read the entire Privacy Policy - for anything - before giving up and automatically clicking the box that says "I agree"?

People can tell if you are using your phone in the toilet. I rang my neighbour Mario and he answered it when he was in the $hithouse, I could tell as it echoed a bit, I said, Mario are you having a crap and he said ah, er, yes, how did you know?
I don't make calls in my $hithouse now.

Ken

Have you ever Googled yourself? That's how I found out I was on the ballot for Township Treasurer with all of one vote. Mr. TC finally fessed up and still thinks it's hilarious. But I also found links where I'm evidently in a search database for birth parents/adopted children looking for each other. Mmmm, I'm adopted and never searched for my birth parents. And yes, I've Googled cattle health issues and I'll be darned if there isn't a CT link (or numerous links).

If you have a PC, smartphone or use a credit or debit card, your every moved is tracked. Bonus points if you have Alexa (or whichever device), smart TV's & appliances, home security, etc.

How many of us actually read the entire Privacy Policy - for anything - before giving up and automatically clicking the box that says "I agree"?
I'm also adopted. I've never googled my biological parents, but I did Google myself once, or twice…….oh heck a bunch of times.
Very happy there weren't any cellphone cameras back then.

People can tell if you are using your phone in the toilet. I rang my neighbour Mario and he answered it when he was in the $hithouse, I could tell as it echoed a bit, I said, Mario are you having a crap and he said ah, er, yes, how did you know?
I don't make calls in my $hithouse now.

Ken
I answered an incoming video call from my daughter while in the throne room. She immediately recognized the back ground and yelled GROSS DAD and hung up.

Latest posts