kubota total hyd failure

Help Support CattleToday:

Redman

Reaction score
Hello,

I let someone borrow my tractor and so I do not know the events that led to this but my Kubota has completely lost use of the hydraulic systems. No bucket, transmission, steering, and no rear lift. I think there was some contaminated hydraulic fluid that was put into the system. I have changed the fluid and filter, and it has not improved. Is there a screen or value that could be clogged somewhere in the line that I should check? This happened a year ago, just not quite this bad, it just lost the lift and the bucket. I changed the fluid and filter then and it didn't help. It was fixed after driving it to the shop, where it then worked perfectly before it was off the trailer. Maybe it needs another road trip? Thoughts on how to fix my problem?

My Kubota, M100X, has a lever at the front bottom of the seat that sometimes someone moves and I have to flip it again to get the lift to work. Had not noticed if it controls the loader also. Might check and see.

Thanks Kenny, but it is a total failure not steering, hydrostat transmission, or anything. BTW it is a L4850.

sounds like your hydro pump is out.have you changed your hydro oil an all the hydro filters.an checked to see if any steel shavings on your magnet.

magnet look good.My hyd pump runs off the injector pump took line off hyd pump no oil inside added oil ran motor pump shaft turns inside of pump but no pressure . Took other lines off no pressure there either. going to take off line and try a little air pressure to see if I can get fluid moving

:cboy: :D :cboy: :D :cboy: :D It is fixed! It had a small hole in a suction line caused by a limb. I found the hole by blowing air into the reservoir with the compressor. The pump had lost its prime , replaced line re-primed pump works great

Latest posts