Kubota M5030 SU

Help Support CattleToday:

killingtime

Reaction score
Anybody know anything about the 30 series Kubota's? Looking at a M5030SU with a bush hog QA loader. Aprroximately 600 hrs, a 1 owner tractor, not sure what year model. Asking price is $10,900. What ya' think?

By the way, if I buy it I'll mainly use it for making and handling round bales, 4x5's, and pulling an 8ft bush hog.

killingtime":2ayf25jv said:
Anybody know anything about the 30 series Kubota's? Looking at a M5030SU with a bush hog QA loader. Aprroximately 600 hrs, a 1 owner tractor, not sure what year model. Asking price is $10,900. What ya' think?

Seems I saw one on craigslist in NC recently. Bought one new around 1994. With the loader it was in the upper 20's. Used it for most everything on my small operation. Can't say anything but good about it. One starter rebuild in twelve years, that's it. I always keep my tractor maintenance up with regular oil & all filter changes. Sold the tractor to a neighbor in early '06. Believe me, the way he uses it if Kubota would film it they could make a great commercial.

fitz

killingtime":10e07zqa said:

Look it over good. May be a very good deal.

Thanks for all the info. I'm gonna look it over good and if it looks ok, ill probably try to pick it up.

I was looking in Kubota's archives and it only shows the transmission choices as a 16 x 4, or a 8x8 shuttle. The owner of this one says it has an 8x2. Kubota doesn't show that as a option. Not sure what's going on there, I'm going to look at it monday or tuesday, so I guess I'll find out for sure what is going on then.

Latest posts