Kubota Dealer Dealing

Help Support CattleToday:

HDRider

Reaction score
M7040DT-1 - 4WD TRACTOR W/SYNCHRO-SHUTTLE & ROPS

MSRP is Total Configured Price
$37,741.00

How much off list might I get percentage-wise?

HDrider I honestly don't think there is a number % wise that most dealers use. I honestly think it depends all on the dealer and how much they need a sale. I know some dealers that unless you can purchase multiple units they are buttheads and only come down maybe 500 bucks

It is like buying a car just as you have some dealers that are willing to take off prices and others not. I bought snow plows for my trucks and the guy wouldnt cut me a break on 7 plows at a western dealer I went to the meyers dealer he gave me everything but the kitchen sink in options and spare parts and gave me a discount just depends on the dealer.

HDRider":2gdlw8af said:

$37,741.00

Bought one that size in '06. After he came up with his total cost I got 16% off that figure. Might not get that day. Good Luck.

fitz

HDRider":19a0m5nb said:

$37,741.00

Is that with loader?

I hope so or they have went up a lot. I bought one in 2008, without digging out the paperwork it was 28, ???, I remembet because I had a difference of 16 something after trade and $12,000 or 12,500 for my trade.

tom4018":3en3pjzr said:
HDRider":3en3pjzr said:

$37,741.00

Is that with loader?

I hope so or they have went up a lot. I bought one in 2008, without digging out the paperwork it was 28, ???, I remember because I had a difference of 16 something after trade and $12,000 or 12,500 for my trade.

Loader, bucket and hay spear. no cab, that adds about $7K.

I am getting it for general use on 150 acres, moving hay, digging post holes, tilling and all around farm tractor. I am trying to stay away from making hay, but only buying hay. Vermeer tells me this will pull their small baler if I decide otherwise.

I pull a NH 4x4 with mine on some real nice hills. Have just over 1900 hours on it .

fitz

Latest posts