Kubota buying Great plains Manfacturing

Help Support CattleToday:

How is kubota with customer service? Great Plains has always had great customer service. If we have a problem we call them up and talk to an engineer or whom ever we need to and they help till the problem is fixed. Hate to see them bought out because its a company I've liked dealing with, glad it's not JDor CIH

tdc_cattle":2rs1w7ir said:
How is kubota with customer service? Great Plains has always had great customer service. If we have a problem we call them up and talk to an engineer or whom ever we need to and they help till the problem is fixed. Hate to see them bought out because its a company I've liked dealing with, glad it's not JDor CIH

The Kubota dealership we deal with has amazing customer service. If we need a part, oil change kit, whatever, it's in the mail immediately. If we call for assistance they walk you through every step. And we have a lot of Land Pride implements so this is good news for us, especially since it's also only a couple hours away.

TCRanch":3h1x5egb said:
tdc_cattle":3h1x5egb said:

The Kubota dealership we deal with has amazing customer service. If we need a part, oil change kit, whatever, it's in the mail immediately. If we call for assistance they walk you through every step. And we have a lot of Land Pride implements so this is good news for us, especially since it's also only a couple hours away.

Forgot to add: there have been a couple recalls on parts and they drive over an hour each way to pick up & return our tractors. They also did the scheduled maintenance a little ahead of schedule to save us a trip.

I have three kubota tractors and a couple of dealerships I use, always been happy. Hopefully, my next land pride implement will be orange instead of brown! I hate not matching :)

I have three kubota tractors and a couple of dealerships I use, always been happy. Hopefully, my next land pride implement will be orange instead of brown! I hate not matching :)

MikeBo":2qajr0f5 said:

They are way ahead of you - I bought two Land Pride implements last month - both Kubota Orange.

Latest posts