Kneeling in the NFL

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
boondocks":qygct3qe said:
bball":qygct3qe said:
Boondocks, i appreciated your post.. i have a question. Did i understand the numbers were based on a monthly survey of 60,000 people? That just didn't seem like an accurate study if that was all that was sampled. Please correct me if I am incorrect. I could have easily misunderstood. Also I really appreciate your final few sentences.. very true. I would only add technology to the bogeyman list

Here is the technical background: https://www.bls.gov/cps/documentation.htm
Been a while since I've had stats but a longitudinal study of 60k people, taken every month, seems reasonable to get at a pretty good idea of these numbers. (If they sampled more, we'd all complain about those darn bureaucrats spending our tax money ;-)
Agree about technology. A friend is an accountant at a big plant and says every job he is having to eliminate is due to tech/automation, not overseas competition per se.

Numbers and figures lie, those that conduct the studies can make the numbers fit their agenda. But I know way more white deadbeats and freeloaders than black. There's major problems in the US of A, but they are very minor compared to what's coming down the road. Paying taxes? Those that are kneeling at the stadium pay way more than I pay. But that doesn't make it right to disrespect the country.

skyhightree1":h2i627pd said:
Dogs and Cows":h2i627pd said:
My take on the Trump comment...which has been twisted around to serve certain ends...is that when he said that some of the protesters were very good people he was speaking to the folks that were there to protest the taking down of the Confederate statues only...they were not affiliated with the white supremacists. I think everyone really knows what he was meaning...that is unless you thing that someone that does not want the statues removed is indeed a racist???? The twisting of that comment was nothing more than a media driven stunt...and pathetic at that.

Tim

One thing that bothered me about trump is not saying enough about the shenanigans in Charlottesville and speak words to unify the people and try to bring everyone together. The past president was accused of dividing America but this one sure didn't do very much to try to pull it together imo that was a major point in which he could have done so. The good thing about being in the U.S. is we can interpret it any way we like and speak on it.

What did the POTUS say about the one's who went to the rally to protest the protesters? I might go to a rally to protest something, but I'm dang sure not going to a rally to protest against the protesters. Everything would of been fine and no one would of got hurt or seen anything on the news, if it wasn't for the anti - protesters. As much as I dislike the Nazi wannabes and skin heads, I haven't seen them looting and rioting.

Bottom line for me on kneeling in the NFL is, I don't like it. I won't counter protest.
But, I will tune in 5-10 minutes late.

So I won't have to watch what I don't like.
Maybe commercial sponsors will notice many other people are also doing the same, maybe they won't.

Please study a little more because whites are the largest population on welfare. What difference does not marital children make in the grand scheme of things?? Tons get married that are white then after baby is born divorce. I guarantee you because a father was not around doesn't mean all turn to violence. I think I turned out ok. It sounds to me as though you fear what you do not know and spout off heresay without checking for all facts. I guarantee I pay a fair share of taxes and venture to say more than you I never got a welfare check but I have been a victim of discriminatory behavior from folks that are like minded like yourself but I didn't make a big deal out of it. Unfortunately, in society you have to have ignorant people to appreciate ones with sense. Oh I don't have a cell phone the government provides either but I do have a total of 10 but I pay for them not uncle Sam. Oh yea with the way you think I must be a drug dealer since I have so many phones right??[/quote]

'highest population on welfare" ..

uhhh.... look at the PERCENTAGE compared to population to give you an accurate result.. HINT.. check my figures in the middle of the page.

here's some little facts for you liberals.

In 2014, African Americans constituted 2.3 million, or 34%, of the total 6.8 million correctional population.

African Americans are incarcerated at more than 5 times the rate of whites.

The imprisonment rate for African American women is twice that of white women.

Nationwide, African American children represent 32% of children who are arrested, 42% of children who are detained, and 52% of children whose cases are judicially waived to criminal court.

Though African Americans and Hispanics make up approximately 32% of the US population, they comprised 56% of all incarcerated people in 2015
If African Americans and Hispanics were incarcerated at the same rates as whites, prison and jail populations would decline by almost 40%.

here's some WELFARE facts.. PLEASE PAY ATTENTION SKYHIGHTREE

Percent of welfare recipients who are white / caucasian 16.8 % 11,405,000
Percent of welfare recipients who are black 39.6 % 26,884,000
Percent of welfare recipients who are Hispanic 21.2 % 14,392,000
Percent of welfare recipients who are Asian or Pacific Islander 18 % 12,220,000
Percent of welfare recipients who are Other / Mixed 4.4 % 2,987,000

SKYHIGH.. can you please let us know WHO uses the welfare system the MOST??

here's another tidbit

In 1950 whites and blacks were respectively 27.98% and 8.97% of world
population. By 2060 these figures will almost reverse as blacks surge
to 25.38% and whites shrink to 9.76%. From 2010 the white population
will decline while blacks will add 1.2 billion to their numbers

We ARE the minority.. the world IS NOT equal.. we all don't get a medal and a trophy. The strong DO survive.. You're not keeping your spotted black/white/red cow out there who never gives a calf because she's different.

wake up people.

True Grit Farms":368vnwr1 said:
Well we were bouncing down a bumpy road, now we hit a pothole, thanks.

facts usually do that to liberal roads.

ddd75":26hkp914 said:

Every thread does not have to be liberal vs conservative. And no one fits exactly into one of those categories. Regardless, it is no one's business what the other user's politics are.

When users make these discussions liberal versus conservative that has to upset the Moderators who have an obligation to keep these discussions out of politics and religion.

ddd75":7ofza17u said:

We ARE the minority.. the world IS NOT equal.. we all don't get a medal and a trophy. The strong DO survive.. You're not keeping your spotted black/white/red cow out there who never gives a calf because she's different.

wake up people.

Please cite your facts. Otherwise, you look like a racist making stuff up.

That last statement kind of says it all.

And, by the way, I wouldn't classify myself as a liberal, unless of course, you classify me that way because I appreciate factual based discrimination (*sarcasm*) rather than one wholly based on the pigmentation of one's skin, their religious beliefs, the partner selection, educational level or any other reason.

Finally, please incorporate some grammar into your arguments. It helps to convey a certain level of, je ne sais quoi, that conveys a clearer, stronger message.

Bright Raven":2r7738e6 said:
ddd75":2r7738e6 said:

Every thread does not have to be liberal vs conservative. And no one fits exactly into one of those categories. Regardless, it is no one's business what the other user's politics are.

When users make these discussions liberal versus conservative that has to upset the Moderators who have an obligation to keep these discussions out of politics and religion.

It makes it easier to dismiss an argument. As in "that person is stupid because they think funny."

Bestoutwest":6o6jdk74 said:
ddd75":6o6jdk74 said:

wake up people.

Please cite your facts. Otherwise, you look like a racist making stuff up.

That last statement kind of says it all.

And, by the way, I wouldn't classify myself as a liberal, unless of course, you classify me that way because I appreciate factual based discrimination (*sarcasm*) rather than one wholly based on the pigmentation of one's skin, their religious beliefs, the partner selection, educational level or any other reason.

Finally, please incorporate some grammar into your arguments. It helps to convey a certain level of, je ne sais quoi, that conveys a clearer, stronger message.

right..right.. EVERYONE in the world is equal.. EQUAL in size.. strength.. speed.. agility.. intelligence..

EQUAL in accomplishments... in work ethic.... . in compassion..

JUST 100% EQUAL.. 100% EQUAL.. Flowers are falling from the skies now.. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Go to the NAACP website for your facts.. Go to the DEPT. OF LABOR for your facts..

That's where I pulled those "RACIST" facts from :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I'm the one 'discriminating' on pigment because I posted statistics on a certain race...

Nice.. nice..

ddd75":74gr0yrs said:
right..right.. EVERYONE in the world is equal.. EQUAL in size.. strength.. speed.. agility.. intelligence..

EQUAL in accomplishments... in work ethic.... . in compassion..

JUST 100% EQUAL.. 100% EQUAL.. Flowers are falling from the skies now.. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Go to the NAACP website for your facts.. Go to the DEPT. OF LABOR for your facts..

That's where I pulled those "RACIST" facts from :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I'm the one 'discriminating' on pigment because I posted statistics on a certain race...

Nice.. nice..

Again, cite your sources. "Stating" where you got them is not the same as actually posting them. I'm not going to do your dirty work for you. If you've ever read anything that would be considered academic, you'd notice that in those books and articles, sources are cited. Secondly, there is a massive implication in your posts on this thread that people who have a darker pigmentation to their skins than those of upper European descent.

I just gave you sources cited.

Facts are 2nd to you though right? Facts are racist.. so I see why you don't bother with them.

Right..right.. I'm racist because I have patriotism.. I love our flag and country.. and I respect the sacrifices people have made to make it what it is.. if that's being a racist.. then yes I am one.

Please keep trying to insult my intelligence by saying things like "if you've ever read" ..

I guarantee you that I've accomplished more in a year then you have in your entire life. So if you want to see who is more intelligent, we can play that game as well. I always win.

I'll just leave this as I agree 100% with this guy..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHwMj7vd_M8

ddd75":3d5y42nn said:
I just gave you sources cited.

Facts are 2nd to you though right? Facts are racist.. so I see why you don't bother with them.

Right..right.. I'm racist because I have patriotism.. I love our flag and country.. and I respect the sacrifices people have made to make it what it is.. if that's being a racist.. then yes I am one.

Please keep trying to insult my intelligence by saying things like "if you've ever read" ..

I guarantee you that I've accomplished more in a year then you have in your entire life. So if you want to see who is more intelligent, we can play that game as well. I always win.

I'll just leave this as I agree 100% with this guy..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHwMj7vd_M8

You did not cite your sources. I can say that I found evidence of aliens online, and I can even say I found it on Youtube-look it up! That doesn't prove anything.

I don't understand how trying to prove that more blacks are on welfare than whites makes you a patriot.

Bestoutwest":1465afhy said:
You did not cite your sources. I can say that I found evidence of aliens online, and I can even say I found it on Youtube-look it up! That doesn't prove anything.

I don't understand how trying to prove that more blacks are on welfare than whites makes you a patriot.

B.O.W. I have learned over the years you can't argue with a bigot/racist no matter how much you challenge them to prove the info they are spewing they never can. If in an argument you use youtube as a source you have lost any and all credibility not like they had any before. Those types of folks generally are uneducated and he/she does not know how to properly cite sources. You can't be mad at ignorance I have learned they just can't help it all you can do is hope they don't breed and infect another generation with the stupidity.

I gave you credible sources I used for the statistics posted.

Now the ONLY source I cited was a youtuber commenting on the same issue..

Right.. Keep twisting everything to your direction..

It really shows your intelligence.

Bright Raven":1g83ds7r said:
djinwa":1g83ds7r said:
Okay, I didn't say there are no whites abusing the system. Just at lower percentages, because they are not allowed to play the victim card as much as blacks. Hollywood has to keep making movies about slavery so people can claim victimhood because their great great great grandpa was a slave.

I wonder why the players aren't kneeling to protest all the killing of blacks by blacks? Last I heard, last year in Chicago alone, over 700 blacks were killed by blacks. That will happen when dads are not around, as they've been replaced by a government check.

Since you don't believe me, here are the government reports on nonmarital births.
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/unmarr ... earing.htm

In the PDF report,
"In 2015, the percentage of nonmarital births varied widely among the population groups, from 16.4% for API mothers, to 70.6% for non-Hispanic black mothers. (Table 15)."
Table 15 shows that non-Hispanic whites had 29.2% nonmarital births.

As I mentioned, alot of money to be made in the victim industry. Not only the food, healthcare, and education industries, but also the bureaucrats who hand out the goodies and provide the services.

As I was once taught, a successful parasite doesn't kill the host. So hopefully the victims can keep milking the system without it going belly up. Fortunately, we are so productive with modern technology and machinery, we can afford to waste most of our production without starving. So things won't change. Not many care as long as they're left a few crumbs and have a cell phone.

The other group promoting victims of course are the feminists. Pretty much the only group not allowed to claim victimhood is white guys. If we whine we are told to "man up", and get to work. Somebody has to pay taxes to hand out.

You are making an excellent case for being a VICTIM. I got to tell you, I don't feel sorry for you. I am white, male, and happy. What makes you so sour?
Didn't you say you don't watch TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts