Just about sprayer time

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
We bought one of these for the very hilly pastures. It works great. Mounts very close to the tractor which makes it very stable on the hills. I am really impressed with the sprayer.
I really like that it has a clean water tank that you can use to flush out the sprayer pump which is real convenient and will add years to the pump life.
Going with a boomless sprayer it will spray about 14 ft each side. Not exactly easy to get hooked up because it's so close to the back tires....but the pump has long enough hoses that you hook it up first and then just back up to the three-point. It also has a spray wand so you can get off the tractor and spray by hand in those areas that you can't get to.
Overall it was the best choice for our situation.
The model we purchased was called a Land champ comes in three sizes.
200 gallon is the largest, so it's a small sprayer. Comes in Cast iron or Stainless pump.

Screenshot_20230218-060403.png

I don't have any experience with the tractor model but I have the Enduraplas field boss 365 that goes in the back of the utv and it is very nice.

Already spraying ryegrass in the Bermuda fields with my old Belton sprayer. That's quite a rig you got there. I've got a 300 gallon gas powered boomless that fits on the back of a flatbed truck. I haven't used it in a couple of years.

Attachments

• IMG_20230128_144332.jpg
    IMG_20230128_144332.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 11
The gentleman on the left in the video name is Doug Symington. He's really nice guy he answered all my questions and he works at the factory.
When I was having trouble getting answers through the sales rep he would get me all the information I needed. It's a very well built piece of equipment and works great.

Looks good, and from the video well thought out, but for someone who only uses their 3 point sprayer 2-3 days a year, its a priced a little high:eek:

Latest posts