Just a thought!

Help Support CattleToday:

Do you know where all your food comes from?? I don't~but I'm gonna try to find out..

peg4x4":3c2fs8xr said:
Do you know where all your food comes from?? I don't~but I'm gonna try to find out..

What some folks are discovering, is that there are many out there who are becoming concerned about the source of their food.

There is a marketing opportunity here for those who might want to grab it. Local produce is becoming a very valued commodity.

Bez>

llcupit":1u6kw5z9 said:
Has any one considered how easy China sent a tainted supply of a some what food item into the states?

Yes, I have. I also heard on the news the other day that the reason the investigation of the tainted pet food is taking so long is because they are also investigating if it got into the food chain.

"They"claim that it hasn't got in human food,but I wouldn't want to bet on it..Still can't figgure out how it's cheaper to ship wheat from a country that far away,when there's silos full of wheat just down the road from the factory..Do you think this company will recover from this,or will they go bankrupt??

I wonder if it is something in our food supply that is giving people cancer. Seems like more and more people are getting it. If that rat poison got through, how do we know they aren't spraying it with something bad also? No telling what we are getting. Makes me want to get my garden going.

Latest posts