Jo I thought of you when I saw it in T.S.

Help Support CattleToday:

Could cook a lot of burgers on that bad boy. I need to snap a photo of a smoker a welder built. Its for sale at his shop and has been for sale for about four years now. The sucker has got to be 30 feet long. Its huge. You could smoke four hogs on it I'm sure.

why in the world would you build one that big ? He will have it for fourty four more years propably. that grill was built better than I expected I am looking at a family size grill that has the thing you crank and it lifts the charcoal closer to the food and u can crank it down to move them further away just like that grill

You could feed the bunch of people with it so I guess if you were into catering big time it might be just the ticket.

yea but if a welder made it being portable for a catering company wouldnt be good cause that sob is probably heavy.

skyhightree1":3kazr1hz said:
yea but if a welder made it being portable for a catering company wouldnt be good cause that sob is probably heavy.

The one i'm speaking of is portable. I think it had three axles under it. Next time I go by there I'll try and remember to take a picture of it if someone hasn't jumped on it already. ;-)

Latest posts