Jake does this one got enough Depth

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

frenchie

Reaction score
for you.

Paulsfatstock.jpg

She 's got just about enough of everything. The only thing I would change is her color(black of course). Real nice cow.

But does she have any thickness to her.

Beat ya' to it Jake.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bez

She looks about as good as any of these beauties we see in the Angus Journal that haven't raised a calf for several years.

mtnman

WOW! Very nice looking cow.

I bet her calves don't weigh even 40% of what she does when they wean off. She has the look of a cow that has weaned a below average calf for at least 2-3 years, putting the fat on herself and starving herself. Depth is pretty if it is real, ugly if it is just fat from poor maternal production.

mtnman

farmer rich":6ukuge18 said:
I agree with mtnman. She doesnt look very commercial. Just looks like a fat old barren cow.

I find that that was very rude.

Quad L Cattle":13uyd1qm said:
farmer rich":13uyd1qm said:
I agree with mtnman. She doesnt look very commercial. Just looks like a fat old barren cow.

quad l.. probably not trying to be... have you ever seen a barren cow or one that hasnt calved in quiet a while? they will get big and as fat as the barn... look great... just not raise a calf often, if ever, or very well..

jmo

jt

mtnman":20o95yya said:
I bet her calves don't weigh even 40% of what she does when they wean off. She has the look of a cow that has weaned a below average calf for at least 2-3 years, putting the fat on herself and starving herself. Depth is pretty if it is real, ugly if it is just fat from poor maternal production.

mtnman

Right on cue..Mtnman. ;-) .Anyone else ever notice..Funny thing is we never see any of your cows. .Now I wonder does he even have cows?

She is a cow I thought he would have liked . She is a 3 frame 1400 pound cow I figure. Looks fertile to me. Guess I could be wrong. I don't hardly like them that conventional but I do admire her thickness and doability. In this drought I wish they were all made like her. I wonder what her epd's are? Do they have epd's in the beefalo breed. Maybe we could call clay center and see if she is any good or not. He did say they shouldn't weigh more than 1200. He could like some of those 9 frame Nelores or Chi's or Salers or ...from the eighties. 1200 lb but 65" tall.

jt":12dq07i2 said:
Quad L Cattle":12dq07i2 said:
farmer rich":12dq07i2 said:

quad l.. probably not trying to be... have you ever seen a barren cow or one that hasnt calved in quiet a while? they will get big and as fat as the barn... look great... just not raise a calf often, if ever, or very well..

jmo

jt

Actually no,my cows calve every year. I guess im just lucky sofar.And what does "quad l.. probably not trying to be" mean?

And even if its true i dont think it is a good thing to insult someones cattle. So i still think its RUDE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts