Is this tv commercial serious?

Help Support CattleToday:

backhoeboogie":1o3zy4sr said:
You can dribble the ball behind your back these days and it isn't considered carrying. You get way more than one and a half steps on a lay-up. Hot dogging is welcomed. Encouraged. The coach won't pull you. There is a 3 point shot too. No jump ball but change of possession on a tie.

Basketball is not the same game I used to play in my youth. If we rolled the ball 45 degrees on a dribble it was a carry. Hand had to be on top. If you dribbled between your legs or behind your back it was a turn over.

It is sort of like someone putting a soccer ball in the football game.

Maybe we could ruin football too. How about 9 points for a touchdown of more than 40 yards?

If they actually had to pass and maintain a grade point average it would actually be college ball, rather than giving a full ride to someone who can't put a cohesive sentence together. This whole process is as crooked as dog's hind leg being subsidised by taxpayer dollar's at public universities.

Caustic Burno":274zwl5c said:
TennesseeTuxedo":274zwl5c said:
Rather cynical view but okay, whatever you say CB.

You must wear rose colored glasses when gangsta ball come's on tv.

To each his own Sir.

Watching Harvard knock off New Mexico and an upstart like Florda Gulf Coast oust Georgetown makes March Maddness the overwhelming success it has become year after year.

I dont watch the NBA but you gotta love march madness. Its kids not high paid athletes CB give em a break. I know some programs are crooked but harvard, gulf coast, and lasalle you gotta root for the underdogs.

For some reason I'm enjoying March madness as well this year. I may be because the idiots that seeded the brackets are truly looking like idiots. For example, three out of the four 12 seeds beat the 5 seeds. Overall number one seed gonzaga was upset by 9 seed witchata st. Ya their kids and putting on a pretty good show.

One thing I really dislike about college B ball is the one and gone rule, makes building a team off recruiting hard.

shadyhollownj":1ybdw6sa said:
I dont watch the NBA but you gotta love march madness. Its kids not high paid athletes CB give em a break. I know some programs are crooked but harvard, gulf coast, and lasalle you gotta root for the underdogs.

Shyt you have fell and hit your head. College ball no matter football, basketball or baseball has become as crooked as it can be. You don't think 90% those kid's aren't bought and paid for. It is just covert. Till they get caught.

There is plenty of shady stuff that happens, but I think there are some clean programs as well. I wish that more happened to dirty coaches and it followed them, vs just the school. And I think the death penalty should be used more. If the penalty is stiff enough (loss of money that they are after), they might think twice about the shenanigans.

Latest posts