Is this tv commercial serious?

Help Support CattleToday:

shadyhollownj

Reaction score
So I was watching the NCAA games today. A commercial comes on for a dating site blackpeoplemeet.com. I mean is this serious. I wonder if whitepeoplemeet is available. I guess that would be frowned upon though cause its for white people.

White peoplemeet.com would probably draw an investigation by the department of justice of the federal govt.
Still, just by logging in at CT I have been offered Chinese girls, Phillipino girls, Thai girls, and "mature girls" who look 25. It's just an ad. If black folk wish to date other black folk I say "YES". The ad probably wants them to cough up about $40 for every "lead" provided. I've got IU losing in the second round.

shadyhollownj":wno5h8pg said:
So I was watching the NCAA games today. A commercial comes on for a dating site blackpeoplemeet.com. I mean is this serious. I wonder if whitepeoplemeet is available. I guess that would be frowned upon though cause its for white people.
dont offened me, in fact im for it
:cowboy:

lowellcantrell":p3859wy6 said:
Would a "White people only" dating website be considered racist?

No more so than the "Black Caucus", the NAACP, Miss Black America, The Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and United "N" College Fund.

TexasBred":5aet7kgk said:
lowellcantrell":5aet7kgk said:

No more so than the "Black Caucus", the NAACP, Miss Black America, The Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and United "N" College Fund.
Doesn't NAACP stand for National Association for the Advancement of Cracker People?

Ryder":2u296m7y said:
TB you are wrong. You are looking at it as though things were logical. They are not. :mrgreen:
You're saying those things I listed are "Rights" I suppose. :shock:

john250":svhrx7rl said:
TennesseeTuxedo":svhrx7rl said:
I have IU in the Final Four John.

If you drew that, TN, I forgive you. If you picked it, I question your sanity. IU will be upset in the 2nd round of the tourney, (next weekend)

My sanity has been in question for years John. :D

Seriously, I like Indiana to win it all and I'm a huge Duke fan.

lowellcantrell":1jmb9mqk said:
Yes, but only because it includes the male half of white people. You could have a white women's dating site and that would be fine because women are considered a minority despite being 51% of the population.

You couldn't pay me to watch basketball to help someone who can't speak english to get a multi-million dollar contract to become hero's made by the media for the youth of the country. Ninety nine percent of the player's can't talk intelligent enough to do a decent interview. These are not college kid's playing a sport they are bought and paid for to play.

You can dribble the ball behind your back these days and it isn't considered carrying. You get way more than one and a half steps on a lay-up. Hot dogging is welcomed. Encouraged. The coach won't pull you. There is a 3 point shot too. No jump ball but change of possession on a tie.

Basketball is not the same game I used to play in my youth. If we rolled the ball 45 degrees on a dribble it was a carry. Hand had to be on top. If you dribbled between your legs or behind your back it was a turn over.

It is sort of like someone putting a soccer ball in the football game.

Maybe we could ruin football too. How about 9 points for a touchdown of more than 40 yards?

Latest posts