Is it just me....

Help Support CattleToday:

After the waitress birfed that child, what/who did it really look like? Also, how many times has the kid been on a national talk show? Just wunderin'.

Bullbuyer":1xfqtfdv said:
After the waitress birfed that child, what/who did it really look like? Also, how many times has the kid been on a national talk show? Just wunderin'.

At the risk of "Patient Privacy" laws, all I can say is it's one good lookin' kid. Just like her Daddy! :shock:

Bullbuyer":1es79hvb said:
Crowderfarms":1es79hvb said:
warpaint":1es79hvb said:
How in the heck, have we gone from wangs tastin like chicken to "who's your daddy"??? :roll: :)

Jethro, I was simply fielding an impotent question... :roll:

Cause - enquirin' minds want to know!!

They is a thang such as bein too enquirin. :shock:

warpaint":xxutsdlf said:
How in the heck, have we gone from wangs tastin like chicken to "who's your daddy"??? :roll: :)

I think it is a TN gift! Or maybe it is the Politician in Crowder, he can shift a conversation in any direction he wants. :lol:

aplusmnt":3rdz0a0c said:
warpaint":3rdz0a0c said:

I think it is a TN gift! Or maybe it is the Politician in Crowder, he can shift a conversation in any direction he wants. :lol:

I believe the boy has mastered the art of 'political spinning' !!!

warpaint":30ictr9o said:
"Buffalo Wings in every pot."

This will be our new campaign slogan. What ya'll think? :?:

I like it, but would prefer "Hooters in All Cities" :lol:

Tired of driving to Kansas City or Tulsa OK! I spend a lot of money on taxes and I think the Government needs to do something about making sure we all have a close and affordable Hooters.

If they can not get us one locally then there should be some sort of Tax break or financial assistance a tax payer should be able to get to make the journey.

And they should amend the Food Stamp law to allow them to be used in restaurants such as Hooters! ;-)

aplusmnt":190s8h7v said:
warpaint":190s8h7v said:
"Buffalo Wings in every pot."

This will be our new campaign slogan. What ya'll think? :?:

I like it, but would prefer "Hooters in All Cities" :lol:

Tired of driving to Kansas City or Tulsa OK! I spend a lot of money on taxes and I think the Government needs to do something about making sure we all have a close and affordable Hooters.

If they can not get us one locally then there should be some sort of Tax break or financial assistance a tax payer should be able to get to make the journey.

And they should amend the Food Stamp law to allow them to be used in restaurants such as Hooters! ;-)

I like it. If we could get a Hooters here in beautiful downtown Wattsville I'd even donate some of my idjit neibors land to build it on.Z

IF elected, I'm gonna open a chain of Uncle Crowder's joints that'll blow Hooters away. I'll build them in every nook and cranny in the U.S.

They'll be like Belly Buttons.... everyone will have one!!