Is it just me....

Help Support CattleToday:

After the waitress birfed that child, what/who did it really look like? Also, how many times has the kid been on a national talk show? Just wunderin'.

Bullbuyer":1xfqtfdv said:
After the waitress birfed that child, what/who did it really look like? Also, how many times has the kid been on a national talk show? Just wunderin'.

At the risk of "Patient Privacy" laws, all I can say is it's one good lookin' kid. Just like her Daddy! :shock:

Bullbuyer":1es79hvb said:
Crowderfarms":1es79hvb said:
warpaint":1es79hvb said:
How in the heck, have we gone from wangs tastin like chicken to "who's your daddy"??? :roll: :)

Jethro, I was simply fielding an impotent question... :roll:

Cause - enquirin' minds want to know!!

They is a thang such as bein too enquirin. :shock:

warpaint":xxutsdlf said:
How in the heck, have we gone from wangs tastin like chicken to "who's your daddy"??? :roll: :)

I think it is a TN gift! Or maybe it is the Politician in Crowder, he can shift a conversation in any direction he wants. :lol:

aplusmnt":3rdz0a0c said:
warpaint":3rdz0a0c said:

I think it is a TN gift! Or maybe it is the Politician in Crowder, he can shift a conversation in any direction he wants. :lol:

I believe the boy has mastered the art of 'political spinning' !!!

warpaint":30ictr9o said:
"Buffalo Wings in every pot."

This will be our new campaign slogan. What ya'll think? :?:

I like it, but would prefer "Hooters in All Cities" :lol:

Tired of driving to Kansas City or Tulsa OK! I spend a lot of money on taxes and I think the Government needs to do something about making sure we all have a close and affordable Hooters.

If they can not get us one locally then there should be some sort of Tax break or financial assistance a tax payer should be able to get to make the journey.

And they should amend the Food Stamp law to allow them to be used in restaurants such as Hooters! ;-)

aplusmnt":190s8h7v said:
warpaint":190s8h7v said:
"Buffalo Wings in every pot."

This will be our new campaign slogan. What ya'll think? :?:

I like it, but would prefer "Hooters in All Cities" :lol:

Tired of driving to Kansas City or Tulsa OK! I spend a lot of money on taxes and I think the Government needs to do something about making sure we all have a close and affordable Hooters.

If they can not get us one locally then there should be some sort of Tax break or financial assistance a tax payer should be able to get to make the journey.

And they should amend the Food Stamp law to allow them to be used in restaurants such as Hooters! ;-)

I like it. If we could get a Hooters here in beautiful downtown Wattsville I'd even donate some of my idjit neibors land to build it on.Z

IF elected, I'm gonna open a chain of Uncle Crowder's joints that'll blow Hooters away. I'll build them in every nook and cranny in the U.S.

They'll be like Belly Buttons.... everyone will have one!!

Latest posts