Insect Experts????

Help Support CattleToday:

HOSS

Reaction score
I just want to confirm what this is. I found it in the yard and I think it looks like a it is morphing into a butterfly? It was about 2" long. Guesses?

Wow! This sure has been a buggy spring and just getting more bugs each day. Wasps and hornets are insanely thick. I've never seen it like this. Crazy.

CKC1586":7z3whyra said:
Wow! This sure has been a buggy spring and just getting more bugs each day. Wasps and hornets are insanely thick. I've never seen it like this. Crazy.
The ticks and chiggers are worse this year than I can remember. Mosquitos are ridiculous too.

HOSS":3d46wdne said:
CKC1586":3d46wdne said:
The ticks and chiggers are worse this year than I can remember. Mosquitos are ridiculous too.
So that's where they all went...

ALACOWMAN":133wpq2k said:
its a polish moth
Did it immigrate here legally?
Does it have a green card/work visa?

HOSS-are you employing these to pollinate your garden?
Sure hope you filled out all the paperwork and followed all the background check laws...

greybeard":2k071zvq said:
ALACOWMAN":2k071zvq said:
its a polish moth
Did it immigrate here legally?
Does it have a green card/work visa?

HOSS-are you employing these to pollinate your garden?
Sure hope you filled out all the paperwork and followed all the background check laws...
well the stripe pants and checkerd shirt is the giveaway

HOSS":3set2ljc said:
CKC1586":3set2ljc said:
Yup! Insane number of wasps and hornets too. :shock:

Latest posts