I'm not big on the Olympics but...

Help Support CattleToday:

JMJ Farms":23krrud2 said:
TexasBred":23krrud2 said:
JMJ Farms":23krrud2 said:
I just spit tobacco on my shirt laughing. Fun is gone huh? Ain't that a b*£!h :lol: QUESTION. so how can you be a Caitlyn and have the plumbing of a Bruce. ANSWER. you can't. You're still a Bruce. Just a screwed up one. My simple mind can't even wrap around that whole process or way of thinking.

And some people thing we're crazy.

I agree. One things for sure though. If my way of thinking on this topic makes me "crazy" I consider it an honor to be "crazy". So what exactly did it have done to become "Caitlyn"?

JM my understanding is that all he did was take female harmones for quite a while to develops some breasts (appear small) and little more other than wearing makeup and female clothing.

Okay I'm tired of swimming and gymnastics time to move on to track and field.

Alan":2d06gxwa said:

You want to watch track? Can't tell that you are from Oregon.

But truth is I would rather watch track than swimming.

Dave":c3j111x2 said:
Alan":c3j111x2 said:

You want to watch track? Can't tell that you are from Oregon.

But truth is I would rather watch track than swimming.

:lol: yea I follow the Ducks in track also, I guess you have to live in Oregon to be a big track fan. One thing that holds my interest is the Ducks have 20 past and present Ducks participating in the olympics in Rio. One kid, Devon Allen, is very good at the 110 hurdles, he won the ncaa championship as a true freshman, won it again this year and placed first (won) the Olympic trials..... And he plays football for the ducks. :mrgreen: I'll watch boxing and free style wrestling also.

Saw a quicky teaser on the news last night that should a little gymnast girl do a vault and twist in the air that made my back hurt just watching it.

Women's volleyball is a big hit in muslimville.

censor.jpg

Latest posts