Big one got away 😩

Help Support CattleToday:

Dressed them and carried half to a friend of my sons who is starting chemo for cancer this week . Really good guy he has had multiple round of radiation and chemo but the cancer keeps coming back . He broke my heart last week when I ran into him at the local gas station . He told me he caught a mess of fish but didn't have the energy to dress them . So I've been trying for a week to catch him a mess .

Dressed them and carried half to a friend of my sons who is starting chemo for cancer this week . Really good guy he has had multiple round of radiation and chemo but the cancer keeps coming back . He broke my heart last week when I ran into him at the local gas station . He told me he caught a mess of fish but didn't have the energy to dress them . So I've been trying for a week to catch him a mess .
Great job on catching and delivering them.

You are a good man, Coach.

Just the right size to fry whole, you are a good guy coach.

Why not tell him that when he wants to go fishing, to call you and then you can dress them out for you and him.... he can help catch and you can help dress... might be he could use the company out there too....
I admire you for doing this for him...

Why not tell him that when he wants to go fishing, to call you and then you can dress them out for you and him.... he can help catch and you can help dress... might be he could use the company out there too....
I admire you for doing this for him...
I have offered that to him Jan. His doctor told him not to be out because he needs to be as healthy as possible starting this round of chemo . He works part time at the service station/convenience store I saw him at . Great advice. My son lets him deer hunt on his farm and I have helped him load a deer and took it to the processor for him a couple of years ago .

Why is always that one and why is it no one ever posts, talks or complains about 'the little one got away"?

(Had to edit. I can't believe I typed and spelled that poorly)

Last edited:

Latest posts