I'm glad she asked this question too

Help Support CattleToday:

Love it.
Its time for the "peaceful" Muslims to reign in the others. It can't be the Western civilization telling them they need to stop. It needs to be fellow Arabs/Muslims. The insignificants need to become significant and deal with their extremists or suffer the same consequences.

Saw that earlier in the month. It is worthy of watching again. and again.

How did someone that informed get on a media station?

I don't know if everyone got what the islam girl was saying because so many of us are so concerned over offending someone but listen to her again and she uses the word ideology four times in less than a minute. Ideology. She is a law student so she knows the importance of word selection. Islam is NOT a religion it is an ideology and its important to understand this and its difference from a religion.

"Mohammed had not only religious doctrines descend from Heaven and placed in the Koran, but political maxims, civil and criminal laws, and scientific theories. The Gospels, in contrast, speak only of the general relationships of men to God and among themselves."
— Alexis de Tocqueville

Mohammed made it up to support his ideology of conquering other tribes. He made it up while he and his band of misfits were starving in the desert and he said god told him it would be alright if they go and kill the people in a caravan and rob them and rape the women.

It's a political system for the ignorant. Allah is not God. When I was younger and stupid I thought we were all talking about the same God I knew, the God of Abraham and Isaac. The God I know from the New Testament. I know now we are not talking about that. Anyone who claims Allah is God is either an idiot or lying. Mohammed changed the rules as he saw fit for his selfish goals. He used it to take over the pagans at mecca. He married many women so he could win favor with other tribes even going so far to marry a 10 year old. What religion allows marrying up to four women and more if you are a leader and it wins you political points and power. What religion tells you its alright to rape a goat or a sheep as long as you kill the animal after you have had your way with it? Same God? Not hardly.

God and Satan disagreed about free will. God said all must come to him voluntarily. Satan thought God should force obedience. Which "religion" forces compliance or death now? Hint: it isn't the Jews or Christians.

Ideology — that is what gives evildoing its long-sought justification and gives the evildoer the necessary steadfastness and determination. That is the social theory which helps to make his acts seem good instead of bad in his own and others' eyes, so that he won't hear reproaches and curses but will receive praise and honors….
—Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Just something to think about the next time someone tells you its a peace loving religion with only a few bad apples.

Jogeephus":66k9f9n2 said:
I don't know if everyone got what the islam girl was saying because so many of us are so concerned over offending someone but listen to her again and she uses the word ideology four times in less than a minute. Ideology. She is a law student so she knows the importance of word selection. Islam is NOT a religion it is an ideology and its important to understand this and its difference from a religion.

"Mohammed had not only religious doctrines descend from Heaven and placed in the Koran, but political maxims, civil and criminal laws, and scientific theories. The Gospels, in contrast, speak only of the general relationships of men to God and among themselves."
— Alexis de Tocqueville

Mohammed made it up to support his ideology of conquering other tribes. He made it up while he and his band of misfits were starving in the desert and he said god told him it would be alright if they go and kill the people in a caravan and rob them and rape the women.

It's a political system for the ignorant. Allah is not God. When I was younger and stupid I thought we were all talking about the same God I knew, the God of Abraham and Isaac. The God I know from the New Testament. I know now we are not talking about that. Anyone who claims Allah is God is either an idiot or lying. Mohammed changed the rules as he saw fit for his selfish goals. He used it to take over the pagans at mecca. He married many women so he could win favor with other tribes even going so far to marry a 10 year old. What religion allows marrying up to four women and more if you are a leader and it wins you political points and power. What religion tells you its alright to rape a goat or a sheep as long as you kill the animal after you have had your way with it? Same God? Not hardly.

God and Satan disagreed about free will. God said all must come to him voluntarily. Satan thought God should force obedience. Which "religion" forces compliance or death now? Hint: it isn't the Jews or Christians.

Ideology — that is what gives evildoing its long-sought justification and gives the evildoer the necessary steadfastness and determination. That is the social theory which helps to make his acts seem good instead of bad in his own and others' eyes, so that he won't hear reproaches and curses but will receive praise and honors….
—Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Just something to think about the next time someone tells you its a peace loving religion with only a few bad apples.

Read Winston Churchill's writings about this in River Wars.

—Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

I think using that quote is a bit of a double edged sword here.. The west certainly is no shining star of correctness.. on a LONG list of topics. I feel as though we'd be better off fighting for what we believe on OUR soil rather than telling others how to live... you want a dictator? fine... why the heck are we going and forcing elections, etc where we have no business.. Oh, I forgot, presidents are easier to own than dictators!

It boils down to what Joe Nichols said.. "Ain't got enough of his own business, now he's gotta go minding mine"

I totally agree with you. But many are making a mistake believing this is some sort of religion when its nothing more than an evil cancer destroying everything and every country it infects.

Latest posts