I'm a Dodge man now!

Help Support CattleToday:

Bigfoot":v28j6m5f said:
I hoped it would grow on me, but it's just not comfortable to drive. Can't wear a hat unless your leaned over. Can't get in and out with a hat on your head. Left knee is almost touching the dash. Chevrolet has dodge on comfort.

What do you wear a ten gallon hat? Also slide the seat back and your knee won't touch the dash.

Craig Miller":leh0xtag said:
Bigfoot":leh0xtag said:
I hoped it would grow on me, but it's just not comfortable to drive. Can't wear a hat unless your leaned over. Can't get in and out with a hat on your head. Left knee is almost touching the dash. Chevrolet has dodge on comfort.

What do you wear a ten gallon hat? Also slide the seat back and your knee won't touch the dash.

Seats back. I'm a big guy, but not just huge. I think the crew cab is costing me some valuable space.

My knee just almost touched my brake controller but I could go back with the seat further if I could reach the steering wheel.

Craig Miller":jj68cdpe said:
My knee just almost touched my brake controller but I could go back with the seat further if I could reach the steering wheel.
I'm gonna run outside, and see if it will slide further back. I'm gonna feel like an idiot if it will.

Bigfoot":3b98w1vi said:
Brute 23":3b98w1vi said:
Bigfoot":3b98w1vi said:
I really can't justify a diesel. Probably can't justify a 1 ton either. Dodge had a good deal compared to the other 2, so I went with it.

Remember you get what you pay for. There was a reason it was cheaper. They didn't make you a "good deal" out of the kindness of their heart.

X2 on staying away from the Ranch Hand steps if they use the cheap little clips. They break from going down the roads and thru the pastures. They will go to rattling and getting loose in no time.

"They say" a gas engine in a ton truck is getting more popular. I don't know, of all my friends, I own the only gas burner ton truck.

I can believe that. I see a lot more on the road now.

I'm sure you don't want to spend any more money on the truck, but a set of air bags in the rear will help your ride out. My neighbor put a set on his 4500 and it made a noticeable difference.

Bigfoot":1vylq3ty said:
Craig Miller":1vylq3ty said:
Bigfoot":1vylq3ty said:
Seats back. I'm a big guy, but not just huge. I think the crew cab is costing me some valuable space.

How big an Ole boy are ya? I think you'll come to like it. I did. But I still complain about the comfort. I only notice on the long trips though.

A friend at church today recommended dabbing up a seat bracket to slide the drivers seat back It would hinder head room some, but increase leg room. I think I'll look in to that.

They build trucks for normal people . blame your genetics or your parents or have a custom truck built. But being it took a few days to find the center console I would think it's got more seat settings. You can lower it all the way and raise the front only and add a couple inchs

M-5":1xukwsww said:
They build trucks for normal people . blame your genetics or your parents or have a custom truck built. But being it took a few days to find the center console I would think it's got more seat settings. You can lower it all the way and raise the front only and add a couple inchs

By normal you mean small I suppose. No thank you.

TennesseeTuxedo":2k2ahlbx said:
M-5":2k2ahlbx said:

Nope , normal 5'10 to 6'2 180 to 210# if that Dont fit you your not normal and overweight. No since in blaming your gluttony

M-5":2g6aku3a said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2g6aku3a said:
M-5":2g6aku3a said:

Nope , normal 5'10 to 6'2 180 to 210# if that Dont fit you your not normal and overweight. No since in blaming your gluttony

Whatever you say there Pee Wee.

M-5":2bugrmjd said:

My mother says I'm unique. Which is a good thing. Like when I qualified for the super kindergarten program. they could have chose anybody, but they didn't. They chose me. From that day on, I knew she was right.

Seat don't adjust but forward and back.

TennesseeTuxedo":1427f2h9 said:
My mom always said I was "differently gifted". Is that similar?

Same thing. Did you wear orthopedic shoes as a child as well?

M-5":app2cowu said:
TennesseeTuxedo":app2cowu said:
M-5":app2cowu said:

When I was in my best shape I wasn't 210. 220 at best.

Latest posts