If your daughter brought this home...

Help Support CattleToday:

Tommy Ruyle":1k0grp4s said:
...what would you do?

545496.jpg

The practice I could have with my new taser :lol2: :lol2: :nod:

I have an idea this fine specimen of gender confusion would not be interested in my daughter, or anyone's daughter, for that matter. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Alice

Alice":1lm8ff7f said:
I have an idea this fine specimen of gender confusion would not be interested in my daughter, or anyone's daughter, for that matter. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Alice

:lol: :lol: :lol: That's a great description. Gotta remember that one.

Fathers.... not to worry or be too concerned.

I wouldn't worry too much about this one becoming a "herd sire".

(It might get a ticket for following too closely though...........) ;-) Obviously some "sugar in the tank". ;-)

I agree with you Alice.

Carlos D.":2z41k742 said:
Angus Cowman":2z41k742 said:
heck one of mine married a bull rider
NO $hit my daughter just brought one of those home too--she to is going to marry him ----he has really big ears Is that a trait of bull riders
only good thing about this one is she can whup him I know and he is really fast at catching calves that don't want to be tagged

Carlos D.":13d25e9h said:
Angus Cowman":13d25e9h said:
NO $hit my daughter just brought one of those home too--she to is going to marry him ----he has really big ears Is that a trait of bull riders

One of the big time bull riders leased property next to us for a while. He and my husband repaired the fence line. He was at the house several times, and I got a good look at him. Yup, big ears. Maybe it's the haircut they all sport...I dunno...but those ears are prominent.

Alice

Alice":1at6qxyh said:

Alice

That's a good point Alice and fuuny too :lol2: .

Larry

Carlos D.":25g0oag5 said:
Angus Cowman":25g0oag5 said:
I don't think it is that they have big ears they just got lil pin heads

First thing pops in my mind is "Get A Rope".Maybe turn my Rottweilers out of the pen.If all else fails get my shotgun make it go back the way it came in.Off top of my head.Aaaaahhhh think she would know better that bring anything home looking like that.Not on my farm.2nd thoughts be LA or NYC?Oh well what ever floats your boat.

Carlos D.":14f7rvzv said:
Angus Cowman":14f7rvzv said:
I don't think its a trait, probably cause them to tilt back off center........what with the wind resistance ;-)

Brahma Bull":vzxhmlm1 said:
First thing pops in my mind is "Get A Rope".Maybe turn my Rottweilers out of the pen.If all else fails get my shotgun make it go back the way it came in.Off top of my head.Aaaaahhhh think she would know better that bring anything home looking like that.Not on my farm.2nd thoughts be LA or NYC?Oh well what ever floats your boat.

Most likely San Franciso. A Pelosi relative.

Alice":hnzi3xkm said:
Carlos D.":hnzi3xkm said:
Angus Cowman":hnzi3xkm said:

One of the big time bull riders leased property next to us for a while. He and my husband repaired the fence line. He was at the house several times, and I got a good look at him. Yup, big ears. Maybe it's the haircut they all sport...I dunno...but those ears are prominent.

Alice
Lol, I've noticed that too.

Latest posts