If your daughter brought this home...

Help Support CattleToday:

I traveled with some real good bull riders and I never noticed the big ears....... mostly I noticed that they were short cocky guys. They made good traveling partners but I wouldn't have wanted to introduce any of them to my sister.

Oldest daughter is engaged to one now. He might be a good bull rider but is otherwise fairly useless.

Carlos D.":1xz7jt3u said:
Angus Cowman":1xz7jt3u said:
heck one of mine married a bull rider
NO $hit my daughter just brought one of those home too--she to is going to marry him ----he has really big ears Is that a trait of bull riders
My MIL's only daughter married one. She just wouldn't listen to her mother. MIL never did like him and still doesn't.
I think his ears are pretty normal. Maybe he wasn't big time enough for big ears. But some thought he had a big head.
Personally I think he turned out pretty good and is really a fine fellow.

Ryder":11f6yf3k said:
Carlos D.":11f6yf3k said:
Angus Cowman":11f6yf3k said:
heck one of mine married a bull rider
NO $hit my daughter just brought one of those home too--she to is going to marry him ----he has really big ears Is that a trait of bull riders
My MIL's only daughter married one. She just wouldn't listen to her mother. MIL never did like him and still doesn't.
I think his ears are pretty normal. Maybe he wasn't big time enough for big ears. But some thought he had a big head.
Personally I think he turned out pretty good and is really a fine fellow.
I bet you do but what if we asked your MIL what would she say ???

I never rode bulls but I sure threw alot of steers got real good ankles and a right shoulder that goes haywire compliments of doing it for yrs

I would just quietly explain to her that thats what happens when Republicans marry and have children. Line breeding will expose that background stuff quicker than anything.
:lol2: :wave:

angie":1rwobnqk said:
I would just quietly explain to her that thats what happens when Republicans marry and have children. Line breeding will expose that background stuff quicker than anything.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Angus Cowman":2h0x8968 said:
well at least it isn't INBREEDING like what happens in Minnesooooooota :lol:
inbreeding/linebreeding
potaytoe/potahtoe

Come on guys!! That was funny! Where's your sense of humor? :compute:

Angus Cowman":2qqeq529 said:
Ryder easy I think that is Angie's boyfriend or girlfriend oh I mean
cohabitant life partner

gotta be politically correct
well thats not funny....... :(

When my daughter we're dating they new better than to bring something like that home.
However I think it probably would have came in handy in my garden last year.

Cal

Angus Cowman":2a369gj5 said:
what happened to the sense of humor

Angie :lol: :lol: :wave:
I happen to have a GREAT sense of humor ~ heck, I laugh about you behind your back all the time! :lol2: :clap:
:wave:

I am leaving now ~ be kind.

angie":4l2794dj said:
Angus Cowman":4l2794dj said:
what happened to the sense of humor

Angie :lol: :lol: :wave:
I happen to have a GREAT sense of humor ~ heck, I laugh about you behind your back all the time! :lol2: :clap:
:wave:

I am leaving now ~ be kind.
Angie thats not nice if you are gonna laugh at me at least do it in front of me then I can laugh at me with you :lol:

Angus Cowman":3qi86qvy said:
angie":3qi86qvy said:

I laughed at your comment Angie and then thought oh oh,,you's gonna be in trouble.. :lol: :nod:

Inbreeding / linebreeding ...if it works, it works.. :help:

Are you all sure that there is a fella in the pic, cause I am totally confused , if it is a he then HE has legs that most gals would kill for.. :(

hillsdown":1s3b98pp said:
Angus Cowman":1s3b98pp said:
angie":1s3b98pp said:

I laughed at your comment Angie and then thought oh oh,,you's gonna be in trouble.. :lol: :nod:

Inbreeding / linebreeding ...if it works, it works.. :help:

Are you all sure that there is a fella in the pic, cause I am totally confused , if it is a he then HE has legs that most gals would kill for.. :(

if it is a he then HE has legs that most gals would kill for.. :(

My thoughts exactly...what can I say?

Alice

Latest posts