I sure hope they are wrong

Help Support CattleToday:

I have it figured out fellas. You're just not high enough. Look at us we legalized pot and the higher we go the nicer it gets :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :shock:

3waycross":2xrbcjn5 said:
I have it figured out fellas. You're just not high enough. Look at us we legalized pot and the higher we go the nicer it gets :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :shock:
:lol: I think it's called temperature inversion, not drug induced perversion. :lol:
We are 8 at 1230ft

3waycross":2lc2v3go said:

Or you have been smokin wacky weed and can't read the thermometer right now.

3waycross":1zvrqcbm said:

Now that is just too d@m funny !!! :D :tiphat:

hillsdown":1ha3rmka said:
3waycross":1ha3rmka said:

Now that is just too d@m funny !!! :D :tiphat:

Funny you would say that. Everything seems funnier now....and i have the munchies :D :D :D

I'm pretty sure it's cold out. I knew for sure this morning when the snot inside my nose froze after a few minutes. Here's my go to thermometer outside our kitchen window. I even let our dogs in the house tonight and our dogs never come in the house

Stay warm Steve. It's hard to believe that wer are almost 50 degrees warmer than you folks.

3waycross":1srenoyx said:
Stay warm Steve. It's hard to believe that wer are almost 50 degrees warmer than you folks.
Thanks 3-way, but there's no need to worry about me, I may be a dumb hillbilly, but at least I'm a warm dumb hillbilly!

Caustic Burno":27ym800b said:
17 here this morning that is cold for this part of the world.
We're less cold today then yesterday. Only minus 12 instead of minus 15. Cut they claim it will get to 30 today instead of the high of 6 like yesterday

Caustic Burno":36vlabmb said:
17 here this morning that is cold for this part of the world.

Guess it's because I'm at the higher altitude, but it was only 19 this morning. Good news is a 5 MPH southerly breeze.

Don't know how low it got but thermometer says 21 right now under a bright morning sun and NO wind. Weather page says hard freeze warning till 9am--that's 2 minutes away and weather page also says it's still 22*F right now.

I have been reading a book about Joe Redington who considered the father of the Iditarod dog race. Those people go outside and play in weather a whole bunch colder than this.

It was in the high 20s and low 30s the last couple days and it felt like a heatwave.

Got my heat and electric bill, it included most of the cold snap...
My bill last month was $119.

This month $200.

To be fair... During this cold snap there was over 100° difference from my house at 66 and outside with wind chill factors of -47.
I suppose that can make the bill creep.

At any rate...
Gotta reinsulate the roof of my new place this year for sure.
Certainly can't hurt!!

Latest posts