I see train wreck coming

Help Support CattleToday:

I never used to drink coffee until going to work at our community college. One winter it was so cold and the only thing hot was coffee. I started out with creamer and sugar until my doctor told me I had cut back on the sugar; she said I was borderline diabetic. Now I just drink coffee and creamer, can't seem to drink it black. I just recently started to drink Black Rifle coffee, so far I really like it. I like it better than Folgers, although it cost more.
I'll have to try it. I'm a bit of a coffeeholic. I can, will, and have drank it all day long before. No ill effects. I can't cay the same about multiple cans of any kind of caffinated soda. Two is my limit on those, unless it's Mountain Dew. Then the limit is uno.

No coffee, no tobacco, no alcohol...... What can I say. I am pure as the driven snow.

I am chugging hot chocolate right now. I shuttled hay up from the far stack yard for a couple hours. Open station tractor. Not all that cold but a nice wind blowing a hole through me. I needed to be dressed heavier. The last load my teeth started chattering and I was shaking. Sure sign that I am too cold. But the fire in the wood stove sure is nice now.

No coffee, alcohol, or tobacco for me either.
Have had some wine a few times , rum once years ago, but it's a personal choice not to drink for me. Haven't touched any of it for almost 20 years. Very much a t totaler now.
Started chewing some tobacco at 10 years old. Beechnut, Levi Garret,
Never could handle that fine cut stuff in the cans. I liked a good size plug of tobacco. I chewed till about 19 maybe 20. Started having ulcer trouble and it seemed like it was making it worse even though I was spitting it out never understood why it was affecting my stomach. So I quit it cold turkey. Sometimes almost 30 years later my mouth still waters for a chew.
I started drinking coffee pretty young, mixing a lot of sugar and milk in it. Then over time stared cutting down on both sugar and milk. Some point cut out sugar in it altogether and finally started drinking it black. Got to liking it stronger and stronger and two or three cups a day.
3 or 4 years ago dropped pretty all caffeine due to high blood pressure and Ménière's disease.
Keep thinking I'll try somebdecaffeinated coffee because I like coffee so well but haven't yet other a cup or two when traveling.

No coffee, alcohol, or tobacco for me either.
Have had some wine a few times , rum once years ago, but it's a personal choice not to drink for me. Haven't touched any of it for almost 20 years. Very much a t totaler now.
Started chewing some tobacco at 10 years old. Beechnut, Levi Garret,
Never could handle that fine cut stuff in the cans. I liked a good size plug of tobacco. I chewed till about 19 maybe 20. Started having ulcer trouble and it seemed like it was making it worse even though I was spitting it out never understood why it was affecting my stomach. So I quit it cold turkey. Sometimes almost 30 years later my mouth still waters for a chew.
I started drinking coffee pretty young, mixing a lot of sugar and milk in it. Then over time stared cutting down on both sugar and milk. Some point cut out sugar in it altogether and finally started drinking it black. Got to liking it stronger and stronger and two or three cups a day.
3 or 4 years ago dropped pretty all caffeine due to high blood pressure and Ménière's disease.
Keep thinking I'll try somebdecaffeinated coffee because I like coffee so well but haven't yet other a cup or two when traveling.
I had to look up Ménière's disease. Sounds like something I might have. Vertigo, hearing loss with more in one ear, and I'm very sensitive to caffeine.

I was just starting to drink coffee several years ago, and loving it, by drinking a dry mix French vanilla cappuccino made by Hills Brothers. But the caffeine became a problem so I switched to their decaf cappuccino. I also use a teaspoon of decaf instant coffee to give it more coffee flavor.

I had to look up Ménière's disease. Sounds like something I might have. Vertigo, hearing loss with more in one ear, and I'm very sensitive to caffeine.

I was just starting to drink coffee several years ago, and loving it, by drinking a dry mix French vanilla cappuccino made by Hills Brothers. But the caffeine became a problem so I switched to their decaf cappuccino. I also use a teaspoon of decaf instant coffee to give it more coffee flavor.
I also have had nonstop tinnitus all of my life.

I'm assuming you don't mean the iced sweet that everyone from where I live to all points south and east thrive on? Tea making is a full time job at my house.
Oh no that sounds like sacrilege 😂

Hot tea with milk please. Tea time at 5pm with cake or biscuits (the proper kind) otherwise we brits wither up and die lol

Nah I drink at least 4 mugs of it a day, can't imagine life without it. Coffee and is fine and all but its a first thing in the morning thing for me I don't drink it past noon.

Hot tea with milk please. Tea time at 5pm with cake or biscuits (the proper kind) otherwise we brits wither up and die lol

Nah I drink at least 4 mugs of it a day, can't imagine life without it. Coffee and is fine and all but its a first thing in the morning thing for me I don't drink it past noon.
Why not both? Tea is too good to not enjoy it any way you can...

Growing up my mother often fixed both. sweet iced tea to drink with meals and a lot of times at night we'd drink a cup of hot tea.

I'm assuming you don't mean the iced sweet that everyone from where I live to all points south and east thrive on? Tea making is a full time job at my house.
Oh no that sounds like sacrilege. 😂 Hot tea with milk please. Tea time at 5pm with cake or biscuits (proper biscuits) otherwise we Brits wither up and die lol.

Nah I drink at least 4 mugs a day, can't imagine life without it. Coffee is good and all but it's first thing in the morning thing for me I never drink it past noon

Why not both? Tea is too good to not enjoy it any way you can...
😖 Its just never really caught on here. Not sure maybe because it rarely gets above 25 C here. 🤔 I did learn of something called kombucha today though which I might give a go

I drink a quart of milk every evening. Hardly touched it between the ages of 5 to 30. Now I crave it at night.
I'm that way with pineapple juice.
I drink a lot of black coffee until lunch time, water until after supper and then juice before bed. Am known to have a shot of Crown Royal and water on occasion, sometimes share a beer with my better half. Almost never drink any kind of pop.
I like cream on my oatmeal, ice cream, whip cream, yogurt, cottage cheese, sour cream….. but might drink a glass of milk only a couple times a year

Do you drink any herb teas? Enjoy lemon ginger or raspberry, not often will I drink a cup of Red Rose.

Latest posts