i knew i should have gone with him

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
cattleluvr18":1kg1ym50 said:
backhoeboogie":1kg1ym50 said:
fit2btied":1kg1ym50 said:
We really are trying to help her. I just hope she gets it before it is too late.

If my mother and father were alive today, you can bet I'd be hugging them both.

I still have hope for cattleluver.

thanks, dont worry i tell both of them i love them everynite no matter how mad either one of them had made me. i really messed up on this one.

;-)

Alice

cattleluvr18":gc2sy2rx said:
backhoeboogie":gc2sy2rx said:
fit2btied":gc2sy2rx said:
We really are trying to help her. I just hope she gets it before it is too late.

thanks, dont worry i tell both of them i love them everynite no matter how mad either one of them had made me. i really messed up on this one.

good job kiddo you just closed the case!

Horticattleman":31aiuglg said:
cattleluvr18":31aiuglg said:
backhoeboogie":31aiuglg said:
fit2btied":31aiuglg said:

good job kiddo you just closed the case!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

To cattluvr18: Several of us have been very hard on you in this thread. Let me say this with all sincerity. I have been a teacher for the past 14 years, 7th - 9th graders, about 125 students per year. There will always be a handful of kids that I can never reach or help, no matter what I try. The kids that I am toughest on are the ones that I expect the most from, the ones that I think truly have a chance, the ones I can help. I concentrate most of my efforts on these kids although I never completely give up on the others, they just become a lower priority. If I thought there was little or no hope for you, I would have let you slide. I think you are seeing what we were trying to get you to see. I, along with others, am proud of you!

cattleluvr18":2fxflggv said:
backhoeboogie":2fxflggv said:
fit2btied":2fxflggv said:

Very, very disappointed. They complained enough and you gave. You believed what you wrote for the first three pages. I'm a little sick.

fit2btied":141pjc5u said:
auctionboy":141pjc5u said:
fit2btied":141pjc5u said:
cattleluvr18":141pjc5u said:
dang i guess i should have explained better... i hoping that i just gave you guys the wrong impression...

im totally grateful of all the things my dad does for me. im not blaming it on him, its just an awful consinsidence...

if you think that im bad, you should meet some city slickin friends of mine...

1. You couldn't smooth out your original remarks with a steamroller!
2. You forgot to put in the dumb a-- when you were telling us how grateful you are.
3. I'd be looking for some new friends if I were you. But then again, if I were one of your friends, I'd probably be thinking the same thing!

Sounds to me like you and auctionboy should elope and buy one of those child raising books written by someone who doesn't have any kids. Then you can start a family the right way, teaching them how things should be and how they should treat others. But then again, your kids are probably just going to think that you're both a couple of dumb a----, in their own grateful way.
I would rather talk to her then the people that responded to this post with zero respect and ignorence! I think you should divorse your sister and get hitched with your daughter.

If my thought processor worked like yours I'd probably respond with something like "I'm still waiting to see how it's working out for you." Oops, did I type that out loud? I received a PM from cattleluvr18 and I do owe her an apology for throwing you into the mix with her. That was inappropriate. We really are trying to help her. I just hope she gets it before it is too late.
I wrote that making fun of how stupid your eloping comment was. It was ment to sound childish. End of thread please.

My how things change, or else I was born after my time.
I remember when i started showing, my dad wanted to buy me a claf from a big time Club calf producer, and I would have none of it. I simply chose the best calf from our herd. There is aomething a little special aobut sohowing something you have poured you blood and sweat into. I did not win that year but I used it as a proving ground. I used the lesons to improve the quality of our cattle performing in the field and in the showring. I was always competetive and took pride in the fact that I could run with the big boys with a calf I raised myself.

Looking back my dad is proud of the fact that I used calves out of our herd. The lessons I learned were invaluable. Hard work, doing your homework and looking for areas to improve on allways wins in the end.

J. T.":331jo43z said:
It's sad but true that kids like cattleluvr are getting to be more commonplace. I've been teaching Ag for nearly 21 years and the kids, as a general rule, get more and more disrespectful as time goes on. That's why I'm chompin' at the bit to retire from all that mess in about four years. I've known of kids receiving spending money from the parents only to have it literally thrown back and complain that it's not enough. As cattleluvr said, she makes the rules around the house. Well, it sounds as if she's right and that's the parents' fault. But I've seen spoiled kids like her and I have absolutely no use for them. Hopefully, she'll mature someday and realize what a fool she was as a young girl.

Yep she will realize it the day she is on her own out in the real world, working every day, paying her own way, and realizing, no one gets a free ride. Someday she will realize how easy she had it, and want to go back, but time travels on....

GMN

cattleluvr18":3kcf0hp1 said:
auctionboy":3kcf0hp1 said:
I would rather talk to her then the people that responded to this post with zero respect and ignorence!
thank you!! just because ya'll are older then me doesnt give you the right to not give me any respect.

I think you 2 should hook up, how can you ask for respect when either of you have no idea what it is?

GMN

cattleluvr18":tev4jokx said:
backhoeboogie":tev4jokx said:
fit2btied":tev4jokx said:

Are you saying that because it is true, or just saying it, to get back on the good graces of these kind folks on the forum?

GMN

auctionboy":2vhkaoy5 said:
Very, very disappointed. They complained enough and you gave. You believed what you wrote for the first three pages. I'm a little sick.

You have my pity. And so does everyone who has to come in contact with you.

GMN":y7ab74tz said:
Are you saying that because it is true, or just saying it, to get back on the good graces of these kind folks on the forum?

GMN
I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt for now.

[quoteVery, very disappointed. They complained enough and you gave. You believed what you wrote for the first three pages. I'm a little sick.[/quote]

and this is someone who wants us to respect him ?? not a chance in HE!! will he ever have the respect that some of the younger members of the forum have now and wiil in the future, i mentioned two of them earlier and know i didn't name others because of a senior moment,
auction"BOY" is right, there is no man in that pair of jeans and not likely ever will be.

fit2btied":1tvccid5 said:
auctionboy":1tvccid5 said:
...It was ment to sound childish...
Mission accomplished! :)

I haven't commented on this but, We bought sale barn calves and they did great. It is all about how much work you put into them. As for the respect, I am terribly afaid of public embarssment, so i am respectfull. And last year i was terrified of making the man who sposeres us showing mad so i learned resepct..

cow_crazy_101":37ebn5in said:
fit2btied":37ebn5in said:
auctionboy":37ebn5in said:
...It was ment to sound childish...
Mission accomplished! :)

I haven't commented on this but, We bought sale barn calves and they did great. It is all about how much work you put into them. As for the respect, I am terribly afaid of public embarssment, so i am respectfull. And last year i was terrified of making the man who sposeres us showing mad so i learned resepct..

;-) :)

sorry but i dont have any calves to pick out from my own herd. thats why i was at a club calf producer. so i can get good cattle to get a herd started so hofully one day i can have my own calves to pick from. and FYI to ya'll just cause hes name says boy in it doesnt make him a boy. and no i did not put that cause i gave in, i put it cause its the truth. there 78 comments on how i messed up. so oviously i did something wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts