i knew i should have gone with him

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does make a difference that you paid $3,000 out of your pocket and I apologize for my assumption. When you said he didn't want to pay that much I thought it was his money. I don't however apologize for other things I said. You do have a poor attitude in this post toward your dad, the comment that you would have made him pay more (instead of asked nicely) shows a lack of respect. The Bible says honour your father and mother it doesn't tell you to honor them if you agree with them or unless they are psychotic ( as you claim your mother is) it just says honour them and there is a reason for that. One way of honouring them is to not post nasty comments about them. I am not trying to put you down, you are right I don't know you. However some of the posts I've read from you on here do not put you in the best light. You come across as a manipulative and disrespectful girl instead of as a young lady of character. If that isn't how you are change the way you post. If you are a lady then change how you post. If you feel I am out of line by posting this I would like to explain why. I think it is up to the adults in a society to try to make the world a better place by bringing up the next generation properly. It takes a village to raise a child sort of thing.

Victoria":f02eu2wk said:
It does make a difference that you paid $3,000 out of your pocket and I apologize for my assumption. When you said he didn't want to pay that much I thought it was his money. I don't however apologize for other things I said. You do have a poor attitude in this post toward your dad, the comment that you would have made him pay more (instead of asked nicely) shows a lack of respect. The Bible says honour your father and mother it doesn't tell you to honor them if you agree with them or unless they are psychotic ( as you claim your mother is) it just says honour them and there is a reason for that. One way of honouring them is to not post nasty comments about them. I am not trying to put you down, you are right I don't know you. However some of the posts I've read from you on here do not put you in the best light. You come across as a manipulative and disrespectful girl instead of as a young lady of character. If that isn't how you are change the way you post. If you are a lady then change how you post. If you feel I am out of line by posting this I would like to explain why. I think it is up to the adults in a society to try to make the world a better place by bringing up the next generation properly. It takes a village to raise a child sort of thing.

:clap: Well said, Victoria! :clap:

For 2 days I've been trying to think of a way to respond to this. You've done it perfectly...thank you.

And on Victoria's excellent words, I personally think the point has been made and it's time to move on. :)

Alice

backhoeboogie":necyt7s1 said:
auctionboy":necyt7s1 said:
All of the jealous old people typing in are more immature for typing what they do to kids on the internet.

boy, If you are not old enough to take the heat, you shouldn't crawl into the kitchen. The internet would be much better without kids like you.

Respect and gratitude have been around a whole lot longer than the internet. It is easy to realize you understand neither.

If the little girl's daddy spent $3K on a heifer, she should be greatful and not critical.

She didn't win. She is blaming her Dad. She should have taken that $3K and started a herd.
People have to earn my respect! I don't care how old you are! Nothing worse then people that tell you to respect them, it is not a right!

fit2btied":2li8x24s said:
cattleluvr18":2li8x24s said:
dang i guess i should have explained better... i hoping that i just gave you guys the wrong impression...

im totally grateful of all the things my dad does for me. im not blaming it on him, its just an awful consinsidence...

if you think that im bad, you should meet some city slickin friends of mine...

1. You couldn't smooth out your original remarks with a steamroller!
2. You forgot to put in the dumb a-- when you were telling us how grateful you are.
3. I'd be looking for some new friends if I were you. But then again, if I were one of your friends, I'd probably be thinking the same thing!

Sounds to me like you and auctionboy should elope and buy one of those child raising books written by someone who doesn't have any kids. Then you can start a family the right way, teaching them how things should be and how they should treat others. But then again, your kids are probably just going to think that you're both a couple of dumb a----, in their own grateful way.
I would rather talk to her then the people that responded to this post with zero respect and ignorence! I think you should divorse your sister and get hitched with your daughter.

auctionboy":5q35m0jw said:
I would rather talk to her then the people that responded to this post with zero respect and ignorence!
thank you!! just because ya'll are older then me doesnt give you the right to not give me any respect.

Txwalt":3hpymh4s said:
cattluvre. Might be a good idea to see the error of your ways so this dogpile doesn't continue.

Walt
I don't think she should apologies and go back on what she said because some people she doesn't know on the internet don't like it, that would show poor character to me.

auctionboy":qfyr3abb said:
People have to earn my respect! I don't care how old you are! Nothing worse then people that tell you to respect them, it is not a right!

That has to be the biggest and getting to be the most common copout among young people today. It is nothing more then an excuse to be disrespectful toward others particularly those in authority or older they they are. They think it proves their maturity when in fact it proves just the opposite. A mature person will show respect for another despite their age from the first moment until that person proves they don't deserve it.Z

I have to agree that respect thing is a huge issue with the younger generation.It is a bad enough that their (now I am not painting you all with the same brush) work ethic is pretty much non existant but the fact that they think the world owes them a living is outrageous.And the educaction some are receiving what is going on? Some of them are graduating this year and can't even spell up to par with a fifth grader.We as a society need to grab the bull by the horns and make some serious changes or the future will surely be dismal.One more point; what happened to the time that your word was golden and a hand shake was an iron clad contract.Now some of these younger gens I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them.

Beefy":2tdojoni said:
this is not the first post that you have said disrespectful things towards/about your father. lord knows i dont see eye to eye with mine all the time but i am respectful of him and glad to have him around.

also, in another post you misused the word "retarded" which i realize is just young people slang or whatever but it offends a lot of people, especially those with special needs kids. i started to mention that when you said but figured i'd just let that one slide.
just so you know.

Thanks, Beefy. I gave up on that one a long time ago. Heard a teacher use it last week in front of my special needs kids. I called him a caveman. And not the Geico kind, either.

And on Victoria's excellent words, I personally think the point has been made and it's time to move on.

Alice

I am with Alice, cattleluvr18 has made a few mistakes an it has been pointed out to her, everyone has had ago at her, but the mature thing would be to put it behind us and give her a chance. I am sure she has learned a lesson or two and doubt that she would type again without thinking of what she is saying.

MillIronQH":3sl8rznj said:
auctionboy":3sl8rznj said:

That has to be the biggest and getting to be the most common copout among young people today. It is nothing more then an excuse to be disrespectful toward others particularly those in authority or older they they are. They think it proves their maturity when in fact it proves just the opposite. A mature person will show respect for another despite their age from the first moment until that person proves they don't deserve it.Z

No auctionboy. You have it exactly backward. Respect is something you earn, not something anyone has to give you. I respect my parents and people I know with integrity. They didn't expect it, they earned it through their words and deeds. Your attitude is wrong, and I dare say that you have lost any respect you had here, if there was any to begin with.

I know a woman who said the same thing about her kids. That she had to respect them. Well, she does, and they run all over her because she hasn't given them any reason to respect her.

Cattleluvr, if I were you I wouldn't be acting like a spoiled brat and trying to get support on here (or else THINKING that ye might get support) if a father like him gave me a 3000 buck heifer with my own money. Me, I'd be literally bouncing off the walls and giving him a big hug for "helping" me get a nice little shorty, not calling him stupid and bi#*&ing and complaining behind his back on a public forum because he ain't "smart as me". Shame on you! And I couldn't care less whether we don't know you, or whatever, what you said on here was very, very Wrong.

And that thread that someone else brought up about your mom, I couldn't read it very far because it made me sick and angry.

And I agree with all the "elders" on here, as you call them, about your behaviour. It's absolutely atrocious and I suggest you take some time off of here, take a breather and smarten up, and come back after you've taken a good hard look at yourself in the mirror.

I'm the typical person that speaks my mind and if you have a problem with what I said or anybody else, then say what you have to, otherwise I'm done here. I hope this thing gets locked today too.

KNERSIE":23d25z6y said:
And on Victoria's excellent words, I personally think the point has been made and it's time to move on.

Alice

I am with Alice, cattleluvr18 has made a few mistakes an it has been pointed out to her, everyone has had ago at her, but the mature thing would be to put it behind us and give her a chance. I am sure she has learned a lesson or two and doubt that she would type again without thinking of what she is saying.

...everyone has had ago at her, but the mature thing would be to put it behind us and give her a chance. I am sure she has learned a lesson or two and doubt that she would type again without thinking of what she is saying

Again, excellent advice! Thank you, Knersie.

Alice

Lammie":3ow56y7n said:
MillIronQH":3ow56y7n said:
auctionboy":3ow56y7n said:

No auctionboy. You have it exactly backward. Respect is something you earn, not something anyone has to give you. I respect my parents and people I know with integrity. They didn't expect it, they earned it through their words and deeds. Your attitude is wrong, and I dare say that you have lost any respect you had here, if there was any to begin with.

I know a woman who said the same thing about her kids. That she had to respect them. Well, she does, and they run all over her because she hasn't given them any reason to respect her.
I think you should read what I wrote again. I didn't say anyone had to give me respect, I said the same thing you said. When I said people have to earn my respect I guess I ment admiration, I respect most people I meet before they lose it, but anyone I don't give respect to on this site is because they have earned a lack of respect.

auctionboy":3el90da6 said:
Lammie":3el90da6 said:
MillIronQH":3el90da6 said:
auctionboy":3el90da6 said:

I think you should read what I wrote again. I didn't say anyone had to give me respect, I said the same thing you said. When I said people have to earn my respect I guess I ment admiration, I respect most people I meet before they lose it, but anyone I don't give respect to on this site is because they have earned a lack of respect.

Boy do you have a long road ahead of you!

Well, to throw another log on this fire, I would suggest that the two hollering about "gettin no respect" should get off the computer and pick up a dictionary. After that, maybe an extra effort be put into their English classes, especially composition and grammar. If they spend enough time getting that done, maybe they will command more respect, maybe even admiration.

auctionboy":eucgqebj said:
fit2btied":eucgqebj said:
cattleluvr18":eucgqebj said:
dang i guess i should have explained better... i hoping that i just gave you guys the wrong impression...

im totally grateful of all the things my dad does for me. im not blaming it on him, its just an awful consinsidence...

if you think that im bad, you should meet some city slickin friends of mine...

1. You couldn't smooth out your original remarks with a steamroller!
2. You forgot to put in the dumb a-- when you were telling us how grateful you are.
3. I'd be looking for some new friends if I were you. But then again, if I were one of your friends, I'd probably be thinking the same thing!

Sounds to me like you and auctionboy should elope and buy one of those child raising books written by someone who doesn't have any kids. Then you can start a family the right way, teaching them how things should be and how they should treat others. But then again, your kids are probably just going to think that you're both a couple of dumb a----, in their own grateful way.
I would rather talk to her then the people that responded to this post with zero respect and ignorence! I think you should divorse your sister and get hitched with your daughter.

If my thought processor worked like yours I'd probably respond with something like "I'm still waiting to see how it's working out for you." Oops, did I type that out loud? I received a PM from cattleluvr18 and I do owe her an apology for throwing you into the mix with her. That was inappropriate. We really are trying to help her. I just hope she gets it before it is too late.

fit2btied":3b86076b said:
We really are trying to help her. I just hope she gets it before it is too late.

If my mother and father were alive today, you can bet I'd be hugging them both.

I still have hope for cattleluver.

backhoeboogie":1105h7r2 said:
fit2btied":1105h7r2 said:
We really are trying to help her. I just hope she gets it before it is too late.

If my mother and father were alive today, you can bet I'd be hugging them both.

I still have hope for cattleluver.

thanks, dont worry i tell both of them i love them everynite no matter how mad either one of them had made me. i really messed up on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.