i knew i should have gone with him

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
dang i guess i should have explained better. i paid the 3000 dollars out of my own savings account. thats all i had. but my dad would have givin my the extra 500. expecially sense they brought 6500 at the show i would have had money to pay him back with. i hoping that i just gave you guys the wrong impression. ive bought all of my show calves with my own money. and prices must be diferent around here. most quality show calves bring anywhere from $1500 to who knows what. im totally grateful of all the things my dad does for me. im not blaming it on him, its just an awful consinsidence. i most defenetly dont have no silver spoon in my mouth. if you think that im bad, you should meet some city slickin friends of mine. or even my sister. i wont even get started on here cause you guys will totally lose it if i tell ya'll how shes like.i guess thats all i have to say for now.

cattleluvr18":2cfqtv55 said:
dang i guess i should have explained better. i paid the 3000 dollars out of my own savings account. thats all i had. but my dad would have givin my the extra 500. expecially sense they brought 6500 at the show i would have had money to pay him back with. i hoping that i just gave you guys the wrong impression. ive bought all of my show calves with my own money. and prices must be diferent around here. most quality show calves bring anywhere from $1500 to who knows what. im totally grateful of all the things my dad does for me. im not blaming it on him, its just an awful consinsidence. i most defenetly dont have no silver spoon in my mouth. if you think that im bad, you should meet some city slickin friends of mine. or even my sister. i wont even get started on here cause you guys will totally lose it if i tell ya'll how shes like.i guess thats all i have to say for now.
I was hoping that you would post again and explain yourself better.
Might I suggest that the next time you are mad at your mom or dad for something - take a breath and remember that an awful lot of the people on this board are Moms/Dads or Grandmas/Grandpas.

I can imagine that I would be disappointed too if I had the chance to get something that turned out to be a good thing and passed it up
I know some people that were offered stock in Walmart a long time ago and if they had spent that $1000 they would be millionaires now.
But that goes back to being able to either see the future or be very lucky.

cattleluvr18":1q2xhim1 said:
dang i guess i should have explained better... i hoping that i just gave you guys the wrong impression...

im totally grateful of all the things my dad does for me. im not blaming it on him, its just an awful consinsidence...

if you think that im bad, you should meet some city slickin friends of mine...

1. You couldn't smooth out your original remarks with a steamroller!
2. You forgot to put in the dumb a-- when you were telling us how grateful you are.
3. I'd be looking for some new friends if I were you. But then again, if I were one of your friends, I'd probably be thinking the same thing!

Sounds to me like you and auctionboy should elope and buy one of those child raising books written by someone who doesn't have any kids. Then you can start a family the right way, teaching them how things should be and how they should treat others. But then again, your kids are probably just going to think that you're both a couple of dumb a----, in their own grateful way.

Green Creek":2kdabfej said:
I don't know about the rest of the board but I have been literally biting my tongue not to give my opinion of your past posts to this board. I guess this one turned everyone loose to say what needed to be said. Hopefully, but not likely, you will take a lesson from this and tone down your attitude.

You put it so nice just lucky not one of my girls you would have a heck of time getting a prom dress to hide that 10 1/2 double e wolvirine sticking out her butt.

Caustic Burno":ui6lrigb said:
Green Creek":ui6lrigb said:
I don't know about the rest of the board but I have been literally biting my tongue not to give my opinion of your past posts to this board. I guess this one turned everyone loose to say what needed to be said. Hopefully, but not likely, you will take a lesson from this and tone down your attitude.

You put it so nice just lucky not one of my girls you would have a heck of time getting a prom dress to hide that 10 1/2 double e wolvirine sticking out her butt.

:clap: :clap: :clap: Mine wouldnt even be going to the prom when theres mesquites to spray, fence to repair, hog traps to build and bait, calves to work, hay to haul and a garden to weed, plus a rock farm that needs to be picked up and sorted.

mdmdogs3":r7hdjpxe said:
cattleluvr18":r7hdjpxe said:
I was hoping that you would post again and explain yourself better.
Might I suggest that the next time you are mad at your mom or dad for something - take a breath and remember that an awful lot of the people on this board are Moms/Dads or Grandmas/Grandpas.

I can imagine that I would be disappointed too if I had the chance to get something that turned out to be a good thing and passed it up
I know some people that were offered stock in Walmart a long time ago and if they had spent that $1000 they would be millionaires now.
But that goes back to being able to either see the future or be very lucky.

if this had been the first post that you had shown your immaturity it might have been different but it isn't!!!
You and a few of the others that post in here about that need to take lessons from young folks like JAKE MILKMAID AND OTHERS on how to behave and command resspect, so far you are not doing it!!!
it is obvious you don't even respect yourself much less those around you! the fact that they brought $6500 by someone else who showed them is irrelivant! there is nothing to say that they would have brought that HAD YOU had them for sale! ther are too many factors in this situation to say that you were not lucky to get what you got!
ungreatful little GIRL and that is almost an insult to the real girls on the board :mad:

You can't buy a winner, it takes time and effort to win. We sold a heifer for $1500 that won Louisville and the Iowa Beef Expo. Those people worked their tail off. From previous posts, I highly doubt you would have won had you bought the heifer.

memanpa":30vcebjq said:
You and a few of the others that post in here about that need to take lessons from young folks like JAKE MILKMAID AND OTHERS on how to behave and command resspect

Now that is hitting the nail on the head. I have been a MilkMaid fan since reading her first post. Surely her daddy is proud.

ok after this post im done. this is rediculous. you dont know me. i dont think you have the right to judge me after one post. but im just a disrespectful little girl what the heck do i know. i could say a few things about you "elders" but i think i have more class then to do that. and how did prom get brought into this. i cant go to prom anyway. and im sorry that my dad is a little bit more lenient then you to actually let me go out and have a good time once and a while. sounds like the poor kids dont get none of that too much. im gonna leave it at that. pm me if you still want to say more.

cattleluvr18":18ctzfga said:
ok after this post im done. this is rediculous. you dont know me. i dont think you have the right to judge me after one post. but im just a disrespectful little girl what the heck do i know. i could say a few things about you "elders" but i think i have more class then to do that. and how did prom get brought into this. i cant go to prom anyway. and im sorry that my dad is a little bit more lenient then you to actually let me go out and have a good time once and a while. sounds like the poor kids dont get none of that too much. im gonna leave it at that. pm me if you still want to say more.

How's your battery?

cattleluvr18":1dvkxenf said:
this is rediculous.

Exactly.

cattleluvr18":1dvkxenf said:
well my dad didnt want to pay that much so he didnt get either of them. unstead he went to another breeder and got another for $3000.

So now you are saying it was your money? So which statement is true?

backhoeboogie":2j7ddy73 said:
cattleluvr18":2j7ddy73 said:
this is rediculous.

Exactly.

cattleluvr18":2j7ddy73 said:
well my dad didnt want to pay that much so he didnt get either of them. unstead he went to another breeder and got another for $3000.

So now you are saying it was your money? So which statement is true?
my dad didnt want to pay it because he knew i only had the 3 thousand. so pretty much he was doin the right thing by not buying it.

this is not the first post that you have said disrespectful things towards/about your father. lord knows i dont see eye to eye with mine all the time but i am respectful of him and glad to have him around.

also, in another post you misused the word "retarded" which i realize is just young people slang or whatever but it offends a lot of people, especially those with special needs kids. i started to mention that when you said but figured i'd just let that one slide.
just so you know.

cattluvre. Might be a good idea to see the error of your ways so this dogpile doesn't continue.

Walt

cattleluvr18":33jghpw9 said:
...you dont know me. i dont think you have the right to judge me after one post...
You might want to go back and reread this thread. Some of us still remember it.

http://cattletoday.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=33879

We're not all trying to judge you. We're trying to help you: buy a vowel, phone a friend, poll the audience, ask a fifth grader, take the deal. In short, get a clue before you end up old and alone in an apartment with a hundred cats! Oh wait, that's a different thread. :)

It's sad but true that kids like cattleluvr are getting to be more commonplace. I've been teaching Ag for nearly 21 years and the kids, as a general rule, get more and more disrespectful as time goes on. That's why I'm chompin' at the bit to retire from all that mess in about four years. I've known of kids receiving spending money from the parents only to have it literally thrown back and complain that it's not enough. As cattleluvr said, she makes the rules around the house. Well, it sounds as if she's right and that's the parents' fault. But I've seen spoiled kids like her and I have absolutely no use for them. Hopefully, she'll mature someday and realize what a fool she was as a young girl.

It does make a difference that you paid $3,000 out of your pocket and I apologize for my assumption. When you said he didn't want to pay that much I thought it was his money. I don't however apologize for other things I said. You do have a poor attitude in this post toward your dad, the comment that you would have made him pay more (instead of asked nicely) shows a lack of respect. The Bible says honour your father and mother it doesn't tell you to honor them if you agree with them or unless they are psychotic ( as you claim your mother is) it just says honour them and there is a reason for that. One way of honouring them is to not post nasty comments about them. I am not trying to put you down, you are right I don't know you. However some of the posts I've read from you on here do not put you in the best light. You come across as a manipulative and disrespectful girl instead of as a young lady of character. If that isn't how you are change the way you post. If you are a lady then change how you post. If you feel I am out of line by posting this I would like to explain why. I think it is up to the adults in a society to try to make the world a better place by bringing up the next generation right. It takes a village to raise a child sort of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts