I did it

Help Support CattleToday:

Dave

Reaction score
Well, I went and did it. One less confirmed bachelor on CT. And no more weekly trips up the Columbia Gorge for me. My new bride was raised on a wheat and cattle ranch in south central Washington. She owned and ran a ranch in the high desert of Southeast Oregon for a number of years. She definitely knows which end of a cow stands up first. A sweet Christian lady who for unknown reasons likes me. I haven't figured out what it is she sees in me but when you get lucky and marry way above your head a person shouldn't ask too many questions.

Congratulations Dave! Sounds like a good man was lucky enough to find a good lady! Or visa versa? Are you staying in the Chehalis area or moving to her location?

I'm happy for you,
Alan

Alan":3cuf166m said:
Congratulations Dave! Sounds like a good man was lucky enough to find a good lady! Or visa versa? Are you staying in the Chehalis area or moving to her location?

I'm happy for you,
Alan

We will be staying here until I retire in a year and a half. Then we will move to the dry side of the hill. Monday and Tuesday I had to really talk fast to convince her that the weather here isn't always like this. She called her sister and was telling her that she had never in her life seen it rain that hard.

john250":1tniu0ys said:
Has she started hiding (rearranging) your stuff?

Yep, I told her I don't care where she put stuff. Just make me a map so I can find it when I need it. But she has been home alone all day today. I am probably in trouble when I get there....... the whole house will be rearranged.

Dave":1tcalbt7 said:
Alan":1tcalbt7 said:

I'm happy for you,
Alan

We will be staying here until I retire in a year and a half. Then we will move to the dry side of the hill. Monday and Tuesday I had to really talk fast to convince her that the weather here isn't always like this. She called her sister and was telling her that she had never in her life seen it rain that hard.

:lol: so the deception has already started! :lol: :mrgreen: Make sure she has a cell phone that works at your place so when she's knee deep in mud and stuck she can call you to rescue her. Oh and let us know how "it's not that bad here" is going! :lol: Congrats Dave!

Alan

Latest posts