I became a widower today

Help Support CattleToday:

True Grit Farms":1wacctg4 said:
Hopefully you'll get banned again. Some folks think their so smart, but it just makes them an easy target. I try and repeat things that could true. I do believe he tried to hit on Christy Brinkley, but the other one neither one has said it happened....yet. Common sense isn't very common.

Vince,

You are no Saint. You throw more than your fair share of barbs. Furthermore, I could fill an encyclopedia with crap you repeat that is ridiculous. Having said that, I sincerely enjoy you being here and I don't like seeing anyone banned. I am sure you don't stand alone in hoping I get banned. :D

Bright Raven":thlcvz68 said:
True Grit Farms":thlcvz68 said:
Hopefully you'll get banned again. Some folks think their so smart, but it just makes them an easy target. I try and repeat things that could true. I do believe he tried to hit on Christy Brinkley, but the other one neither one has said it happened....yet. Common sense isn't very common.

Vince,

You are no Saint. You throw more than your fair share of barbs. Furthermore, I could fill an encyclopedia with crap you repeat that is ridiculous. Having said that, I sincerely enjoy you being here and I don't like seeing anyone banned. I am sure you don't stand alone in hoping I get banned. :D
True but not personal jabs, I can and will follow the rules. There's a big difference between those, someone, them types, and you. Getting personal will get you banned, even being slow I figured that out rather quickly. I've always been the "if you can't take it don't dish it out" but I'm not going to let being stupid get me banned again.

True Grit Farms":3etzv8yy said:
Bright Raven":3etzv8yy said:
True Grit Farms":3etzv8yy said:

Vince,

True but not personal jabs, I can and will follow the rules. There's a big difference between those, someone, them types, and you. Getting personal will get you banned, even being slow I figured that out rather quickly. I've always been the "if you can't take it don't dish it out" but I'm not going to let being stupid get me banned again.

I agree. I apologize. I don't think repeating that "unproven" published report about the payment made to hide a nefarious act by said person is anything unusual. We see that kind of stuff repeated every day here. I have recollections of worse repeats by you but am not going to waste time on it.

I went to a restaurant for lunch today and his death was the talk of the table. I just sat and listened at all the different versions of the "facts" coming from people who didn't know him and who had the details all mixed up. Seems the whole town is talking about how he molested his daughter so based on the numbers the man must be guilty.

I am however feeling a bit depressed that only two people have offered their condolences on the loss of my wife. I wonder if I should start wearing black to remind everyone or should I just man up and accept the fact that a hanging trumps a terrible car wreck.

If anyone wants to send me a bottle of Jim Beam to help me through this grief I can send you my mailing address. :mrgreen:

Dave":gfvgmw3r said:
I have two step step grandaughters who were molested at around 10 years old. They are now 23-21 years old. To say that they have been acting out and promisuous would be an understatement.

Sorry to hear that, Dave. I hope they get counseling and anything else that will help them to heal from it. The psychic damage is often very hard to treat. (And the victims often become parents too young, and choose poor partners).

Latest posts