I am NOT Inyati13

Help Support CattleToday:

Blue Dawg

Reaction score
I Blue Dawg in no way or form represent, Inyati13, Margonme, or Bright Raven.

TennesseeTuxedo":2hgpyfhx said:
28 posts in almost 6 years. Not too chatty are ya?

Larry

If you think that Blue Dawg is me put your money where your mouth is. We will hire an information technology investigator to trace the IP/email address to its source. If it comes back to a device I own, I will pay for the investigation cost. If it don't, you pay for it.

I sent Blue Dawg a PM two days ago informing him that you were privately accusing me of having a second account under his User Name. I had no knowledge he would post this.

Just because you look stupid having that HSTexas account, don't drag me in. Thank you.

TennesseeTuxedo":2utspohu said:
28 posts in almost 6 years. Not too chatty are ya?

I had to make up a reason to make most those. I have other things I like to do...

"Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be."
Credit to........ Orson Scott Card

Blue dawg first post in 3 years and then bullshipper post is 4 years after his last.

HSTexas":2gre7uzz said:
Blue dawg first post in 3 years and then bullshipper post is 4 years after his last.
Well up here in Colorado some of us still have jobs, something you Texicans don't know much about. And I have been busy hauling bull around the country to entertain you people :cowboy: :cowboy:

I was only pointing it out how ironic it is that one of the last threads you posted on was one of bluedawgs . Could be coincidence .

Dunno.
But anyone with a 3rd grade education can hide an ip address, spoof an email address and real address..or find a 3rd grader to do it for them. It ain't rocket surgery and there's plenty of little free apps that will do it for you.

bullshipper":tgwt8rl8 said:
HSTexas":tgwt8rl8 said:
Well up here in Colorado some of us still have jobs, something you Texicans don't know much about. And I have been busy hauling bull around the country to entertain you people :cowboy: :cowboy:
I would amiss if I didn't say I'm sorry your retirement didn't work out.

HSTexas":3aw1s4ef said:
bullshipper":3aw1s4ef said:
HSTexas":3aw1s4ef said:
I would amiss if I didn't say I'm sorry your retirement didn't work out.
Retirement !!! What the hell is that ?

bullshipper":3r71deu8 said:
Just got back to my old home state of Kentucky. I hauled riding bulls from rodeo to rodeo in the west for years, finally called it quits, but sure am glad to be back on a cattle farm in Kentucky.

pricefarm":2boo8f3o said:
It's amazing that people have enough time to go on page after page about useless craziness
I don't have tv and the snow is in Forecast and the wine flows red.

Latest posts