Hurricane Jeanne

Help Support CattleToday:

Replacement on the dwelling...need to double check the "other structures" part. I think it's bull. I sure as hell can't go to the lumber yard and buy "depreciated" lumber to rebuild it! And a contractor isn't going to build me a depreciated barn either.

dun":gtb9m2bx said:
Who does the adjustor work for, the insurance company.
A friend of mine has his tractor business burn to the ground. The adjustor wanted to give them squat. He fought them for about 6 months then went to some big cheese in the company. Surprise, surprise, he got full value and the adjuster got canned.

dun
Adjuster was an outside sub contractor, because of the high volume of necessity for them. If I could prove his figures are innaccurate with literature, he'll adjust. Problem is builders are a little difficult to come by these days in our area. Especially way out in BFE like me. Gotta love the insurance companies.

Replacement on the dwelling...need to double check the "other structures" part. I think it's bull. I sure as hell can't go to the lumber yard and buy "depreciated" lumber to rebuild it! And a contractor isn't going to build me a depreciated barn either.

We have a seperate policy for our barn.

Another thing to look in is the value of your property... If you are well hidden and long ways from highway, the value decreases.. Personally, I like being way back in the "woods" in the piece and quiet. As they say in real estate "location, location, location". Also he is probably looking at how old your house is...he adjusts to the age of your housing, buildings, etc. Then again, I could be wrong....
Don't mean to be rude, Texan but are you having a bad day? Please be nice to people and apology to txshowmom....she meant no harm. She was showing your faults and attitude. Thanks.......

greenpasture78":61fchxza said:
Another thing to look in is the value of your property... If you are well hidden and long ways from highway, the value decreases.. Personally, I like being way back in the "woods" in the piece and quiet. As they say in real estate "location, location, location". Also he is probably looking at how old your house is...he adjusts to the age of your housing, buildings, etc. Then again, I could be wrong....
Don't mean to be rude, Texan but are you having a bad day? Please be nice to people and apology to txshowmom....she meant no harm. She was showing your faults and attitude. Thanks.......
GP When did you become a Moderator?

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":v0mw9hzx said:
/quote] GP When did you become a Moderator?
And an expert lobbyist for why the insurance industry should be able to rob people!

Latest posts