How to post a picture

Help Support CattleToday:

Boot Jack Bulls":2syth5mt said:
Help please! I have my photos on Photobucket....now what?

Highlight the picture(click on it) then look to the right and you ill see img click on that word. The box next to it will say copied. Then go to your message and hit
cntrl v and it will be there. use the preview button to see it if copied correctly and then hit submit

Boot Jack Bulls":1ipqts95 said:
None of that helps on my phone....I'm guessing you have to be using a desktop to post a photo????

I struggled for a long time to post a pic. I finally figured it out. If you got an iPhone, I might can help.

Bigfoot":2oo9t160 said:
Boot Jack Bulls":2oo9t160 said:
None of that helps on my phone....I'm guessing you have to be using a desktop to post a photo????

I struggled for a long time to post a pic. I finally figured it out. If you got an iPhone, I might can help.

No... I have a motorola razor maxx. Stupid smart phone!!! Thanks anyway bigfoot!

The way I do it on my droid mini is I go to the photobucket app and click on the picture I'm wanting to post....then you will tap on the icon to share the picture and then tap on where it says "copy link to clipboard" then you will tap the IMG slot and then go to CT and paste the link into a reply and then click the IMG button at the top of the reply box....that's how I do it and it works that's the best way I can think to explain it

Yup, just a matter of figuring out photobucket, I seems tough but once you do it you know it's not bad. Any phone you have access to the internet should be able to do it.

Is there an easy way to get pictures off Facebook & post on here? I take all my pics with my phone & upload to Facebook with click of a button. Do I have to email them to myself to get them on my computer?

Jeanne - Simme Valley":3mkyhh8p said:
Is there an easy way to get pictures off Facebook & post on here? I take all my pics with my phone & upload to Facebook with click of a button. Do I have to email them to myself to get them on my computer?

Jeanne. Easy. Hold on the picture and it will say download. Then download to your gallery or desktop. From there you can use the application you use to prepare for posting on CT.

Bright Raven":1a9c11o9 said:
Jeanne - Simme Valley":1a9c11o9 said:

Jeanne. Easy. Hold on the picture and it will say download. Then download to your gallery or desktop. From there you can use the application you use to prepare for posting on CT.
I can't even view your pitchers on here. Am I on your foe list BR?

RanchMan90":2q3uep8p said:
Bright Raven":2q3uep8p said:
Jeanne - Simme Valley":2q3uep8p said:

No way. I don't keep a foe list. Wonder why you can't????

Bright Raven":1quouio9 said:
RanchMan90":1quouio9 said:
Bright Raven":1quouio9 said:

No way. I don't keep a foe list. Wonder why you can't????
Idk. It's odd.

Latest posts