How to post a picture

Help Support CattleToday:

Ok still having trouble. Now I cannot get pics I upload to even come up in the gallery. Won't even show up on my album.
I have re-read every bit of advice and I am still not having any luck.
Tried the attachment tab Dun and nothing.
I did find the URL code, but nothing I do will get the picture from My Photos to the post.
This is getting fustrating.

Clip browse at the attachment tab. When you find the picture you want to attach, click add file. The screen will display the name of the file, click place inline Click previewq and your picture should be there. If it is, click submit. If that doesn;t work, email the pics to me at [email protected], subj pics to post

Dun when I tried to click the browse on the attachment button my cursor went from an arrow to a line and it would not change to activate the browse button.

Mine does too but it opens a window with the files in it. That's were I navigate around to find the picture I want

Here goes:

Bull_pic1.jpg

:tiphat:

Don't know what is going on. Was able to download 2 pics today, but then nothing. Logged off and tried again. Still nothing.

How do I post a picture now? When I click on photos it take me to ranchers.net now and I don't see anywhere on there about "upload photos".

Ribeye":88ebspud said:
How do I post a picture now? When I click on photos it take me to ranchers.net now and I don't see anywhere on there about "upload photos".

Instead of hurtin' your brain over that, register on photobucket.com it'll make things a heII of a lot easier for you.

How do you get pics from photobucket to here? I have pics on photo bucket but cant get them to here. Also tried the upload attachment link on the post a reply page like Dun said a it said invaild image.

in photobucket just copy the IMG code and paste it here in a post. it should be under the picture you want to post (if not hover your mouse on the picture and it should appear and if it still doesnt click on the picture and then it will be over on the right). there will be four links and the image code is the last one.

Thanks Beefy and everyone else who has posted on this subject. The photobucket is alot easier than the other link.

yes this choward2955jd i was wanting to try and download some pics of my cows I must be stupid i can't find the button

Latest posts