How Bout Those COWBOYS!

Help Support CattleToday:

It always amazes me what the pros can do in the last minute/second or two of a game.

Makes we wonder what they were doing for the other 59 minutes.............. :roll:

Craziest game i've ever seen. I was just pretty much disgusted with them, but couldnt change the channel b/c the game never got too out of hand (never down by more than 10). Even though he threw 5 picks, and fumbled the ball away once, i thought Romo played pretty well there at the end. I still can't believe they won that game.

I watched the whole game. It's going to be the year of the Cowboys. I've seen lucky, BUT :shock: How can a QB throw 5 interceptions, and play so horrible and still his team pulled it out.
Romo had one of the worst QB games I've seen. But as a team,
Cowboys are pretty good.

YAY Cowboys... but dang -- that game was too good and I stayed up late to watch the end... just couldn't turn it off.

Romo needs to define his game that is for sure,he's still a bit wet behind the ears. I think with the new boss on board they have a good shot at the Superbowl. I'd sure like to see the Cowboys win another Superbowl. GO COWBOYS ! :cboy:

Best game ever!!! Romo is doing just fine, everybody has bad days, and occasional very bad day. What a kicker, i mean longest kick 47 yards and that was last night, then ask him to make that 1 sec. Game winning kick, TWICE!!!!!! That was so funny the bills coach was speechless hahahaha

allenfarms":25kew580 said:
Best game ever!!! Romo is doing just fine, everybody has bad days, and occasional very bad day. What a kicker, i mean longest kick 47 yards and that was last night, then ask him to make that 1 sec. Game winning kick, TWICE!!!!!! That was so funny the bills coach was speechless hahahaha

After he kicked the first one, he asked Jason Witten what was going on, and Witten told him about the time out and he'd have to kick it again. Here's what Folk said, "I'll kick it 3 times if I have to"...love to see that confidence coming from the kicker.

If he would have missed he would have gotten another chance, too. He and Brad Johnson (who was holding) decided they should snap the ball on the third count instead of the second, and that caused the Bills to jump offsides. He made it so they declined the penalty, but I did like the smarts and awareness of the kicker in that situation.

Latest posts