Cobb to Cowboys

Help Support CattleToday:

He had some good years with the Packers. Out of HS just south of Knoxville TN the Volunteers thought he wasn't good enough and didn't offer, so he went to UK. All he did was be the best player UK had for the next four years. I hope he does well there and he and Dak connect on a lot of long balls.

Randall Cobb has been a 1/2 notch below Cole Beasley the last 3 years.
Apparently he's recovered from injury that hampered him last season, I rate it a slight down grade.
BUT Cowboys saved 1.9 million signing Cobb vs Beasley, it's only a 1 year prove it type of contract.
IF Cobb doesn't perform he'll be out the door and Dallas will replace him with a cheaper option who
they will draft this year or next.

I would prefer to see more loyalty between teams and their veteran players, but it's a big money
business and both sides need to do what is best financially for themselves and family.

Beasley's ankle is probably why they didn't want to shell out for him. I kinda think Cobb still has the threat left in him so no one can slough him to gang up on Cooper. You also gotta remember that Witten is going to be back in there so that'll loosen the corners up. They still need some work done on that defense.

I gotta edit to say unless the new offensive play caller learns how to utilize these guys and open up the middle it's all for naught.

Latest posts