Lol cowboys

Help Support CattleToday:

haase

Reaction score
34 to 24, lost at home, bet against the pack this week, big mistake, really don't think it was that good of a game, kinda like playing our division with the queens and the Cubs, or bears whatever you want to call them, think the Lions are the best competition in our division. đź‘Ť

Dallas is at 3-2 with a long season yet to be played.

The following teams would gladly trade places with them
Washington 0-5
Cincinnati 0-5
NY Jets 0-4
Arizona 1-3-1
Atlanta 1-4
Pittsburgh 1-4
Denver 1-4
LA Charges 2-3
NY Giants 2-3
Tampa Bay 2-3
Jacksonville 2-3
Tennessee 2-3

It ain't over till it's over.

Rodgers is looking like he did a few years ago. I was thinking his time had come and gone, but when he's healthy he is still awesome. I don't know what to think of the Bears and Vikings, kind of expected Vikes to take a step up and Bears to take a step back going into the season but might have only been right about the Bears. Lions - they seem to always find a way to screw things up. Whoever stays the healthiest will probably win the division though.

All that game means is we're not goin 15-1 anymore. The loss to the Saints in the Superdome didn't bother me much, the Packer game was a let down for sure, but I'm still drinkin the kool aid.

On the bright side, it's fun to watch the Redskins implode.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
The following teams would gladly trade places with them
Washington 0-5
Cincinnati 0-5
and Miami 0-5
All three are fighting to draft that Alabama QB with the 1st pick next spring.

SF 49ers 4-0 and to me the team to beat in NFC this year.
Defensive line is stacked with high 1st round picks and gazillion $ QB Jimmy Garappolo
appears to be healthy and on the upswing.

The thing is I'm a packers fan first cowboys fan 2nd, my two favorite states have always been Texas, and Wisconsin, same way in college, Badgers and the Horns, Jerry Jones has really ticked me off, and ruined a good part of Cowboys history, just my :2cents:

The worst part is watching this game against the Jets, a 0 and 4 team and their getting their a$$ handed to them and romo announces the game, one of the worst QBs and big game losers in all time, c'mon man.

haase said:
The worst part is watching this game against the Jets, a 0 and 4 team and their getting their a$$ handed to them and romo announces the game, one of the worst QBs and big game losers in all time, c'mon man.

And this is why they play the game.

Cb, I thought the win against the cowboys last week was a good indication on how good the packers are, I was wrong, guess I have to wait until Monday nights game against Detroit, they are definitely a better team than Dallas.

Latest posts