HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno":ac7uxa0z said:
HAY MAKER":ac7uxa0z said:
SUPER BOWL BOUND ?
good luck

I hope not. Since Tom Landry and Tex Stram left and Murchenson sold the team it's been garbage.

They played some purty good football during the Troy Aikman years. I think their best teams ever.

Now, hope the packer beat them to go to the SB. :D

I'd like it. And I think they have the potential to do it... but the season is still young and these cowboys have been down to fade (or collapse) towards the end of the year lately. I think with Wade in charge he can help the Cowboys to not fade in december, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Caustic Burno":2rwoa5js said:
HAY MAKER":2rwoa5js said:
SUPER BOWL BOUND ?
good luck

I hope not. Since Tom Landry and Tex Stram left and Murchenson sold the team it's been garbage.

I have to agree,Tom and Tex were quite a team,still tryin to get used to the new owner :mad:
good luck

HAY MAKER":yq1g2ptl said:
Caustic Burno":yq1g2ptl said:
HAY MAKER":yq1g2ptl said:
SUPER BOWL BOUND ?
good luck

I have to agree,Tom and Tex were quite a team,still tryin to get used to the new owner :mad:
good luck

What is it about Tony Romo [did I spell that right] I don't like?

Can't rally put my finger on it? Maybe I'll get used to him after a Super Bowl victory or two. :help: :help:

mnmtranching":1v82vxoe said:
What is it about Tony Romo [did I spell that right] I don't like?

Can't rally put my finger on it? Maybe I'll get used to him after a Super Bowl victory or two. :help: :help:

Maybe its his unwavering confidence, bordering on arrogance. All the reporters say that he is the most confident player they've ever talked to. Ever since being an undrafted player out of a Division II school, he knew he was going to be a starter... never willing to settle for being a backup. Same thing when he did become a starter, he took a leadership position, he's willing to build his team up in a victory and take the blame in a loss.

I think he'll be a really good quarterback for a while...well, atleast I hope so... still not 100% sold on him, he's only started like 13 games, so we'll see as the season unfolds.

But i'm sure after a super bowl or two we'll all be sold on him.

Ryan

Last year, Tony dated American Idol star and noted vegetarian Carrie Underwood for a time. Men, be very, very afraid. She hugged him on the field before a Monday night game against New Orleans which he lost. He proceeded to blow every significant moment in the season. Conclusion, veggie women will ruin your life. Not that I am biased toward steak eaters or anything.

Not a Dallas fan but it's always nice to see someone like Romo who never gave up and kept on working away till he became the starter even when a lot of analysts had him marked as a career backup when he was drafted, next goal of a SB might be a bit harder but he's definitely tenacious.

Latest posts