Honest opinions. He is mine and likely will be for a while. Tell me the bad about him

Help Support CattleToday:

He could use a little more butt.
I like his stretch, and head shape. Looks like he could be a easy calver.
Nice bull.

Yes maybe a bit straight in the back leg but he is half in the bushes there and head in a cows backside so I wouldn't make judgement until I saw a proper side on view or videos are good. I thought he has good length and depth and good muscling and good angle in the shoulder. Did you just buy him?

Ken

No his first set of calves are on the ground but I haven't been on the site in a while and wanted some opinions. Better pic included.

I like the length and top line.....looks like he's in "working" condition. Agree.....a bit more butt would be good. My current bull has lost a bit of polish after following his girls around for a couple of weeks. Probably the same here...??

BlondeD said:
I like the length and top line.....looks like he's in "working" condition. Agree.....a bit more butt would be good. My current bull has lost a bit of polish after following his girls around for a couple of weeks. Probably the same here...??

Yes he is working overtime now.

Good looking bull. Would love to see a top down view as he looks like he might be lacking a bit of thickness, but has plenty of stretch to him so can't complain too much I guess. I'll echo what the others said though, you'd love a bit more rump on him.

Latest posts