Hill Creek Farm on the rise in the Hereford breed

Help Support CattleToday:

Hill Creek Farm":1gvxpncl said:
Hey Certfherbeef. I am a member, because I pay my dues every year and I have a registration number. Let me give that to you. It works for me. Type in 7518707. That is my registration number. I want everybody to look up this animal of mine. Her name is RRF BROOKE 904. We are selling her and she is one of our best animals here at Hill Creek. Another animal we love a lot and she is still a heifer, due any day, her name is PBC Cassie 727 N003. She is a sweet looking thing. Great animals. Let me know what you all think of these animals. You all to care and God Bless. :cboy:

Here is what I get in the authorized users, where you have to logon to get info...

Error Messages
Member/s not found in database. Adjust selection criteria and try again. You entered: Breeder No: starts with 7518707, Breeder Type: Both,

EPD's of the cows show up but they do not carry anything that resembles what might be your Prefix.

I also get this error:

Error Messages
Member/s not found in database. Adjust selection criteria and try again. You entered: Name: starts with MILTON FRYE, Breeder Type: Both,

And this one:
Error Messages
Member/s not found in database. Adjust selection criteria and try again. You entered: Name: starts with MATTHEW FRYE, Breeder Type: Both,

For your sake, Matt, I hope you get this cleared up with hereford. Please post some pics of your cows. All we have seen is a decient set of EPD's and the pedigree.

Hill creek, you are bating 1000 so far....first you said the 106% was AHA #'s, then they were you own numbers. Then you stated how you were a number carrying member of AHA, and no one can find you. Then you run down other folks cows and way of doing business and get jumped on for that. THEN you apologize and get jumped on for that!! :lol:

Want a do over yet??

By the way, to me what makes the most sense is the way TXAG got on ya about the 106%. If you have 106%, then somewhere you gotta have one less than 100%. Maybe you sold that weaned calf, but you had to of had one for the 106% to ever apply.

yeah me too caustic did the posse ride without us/ whats goin on around here do they think were too old to go or they just goin to call us in when the lifting got heavy. seems like were not wanted any more. we better make sure our dues are paid up and start bathing regularly

brokenmouth":2x5079ag said:
yeah me too caustic did the posse ride without us/ whats goin on around here do they think were too old to go or they just goin to call us in when the lifting got heavy. seems like were not wanted any more. we better make sure our dues are paid up and start bathing regularly

You two old codgers don't get bent out of shape just didn't need the big guns Wanted poster hadn't even been issued.

cherokeeruby":2xmxlz0b said:
As a member of the posse I would like to know what I missed, and what is this about a donkey bar-b-que?

A$$ eatin honey.

I see that boy has gotten on and still hasn't responded about the AHA number skeerd I guess.

Latest posts