Hey Kansas Members-weather report for 12/29?

Help Support CattleToday:

SALTBRANCH2

Reaction score
I am headed back to Fort Riley Kansas, leaving south Texas 12/28 and arrive 12/29. Leaving the great white north 1/1 to head south. I will be towing my spare truck to swap out for Sons 96' 12 vavle with issues. Be interesting to see how the Nissan Cummins fares on this trip and have a cummins towing a cummins :) . Maybe I can hook up with Call me fence on return trip for lunch/dinner and spool of barbed wire. Anyways if any of you see any bad weather reports, please keep me posted. I do have plenty of snow experience all be it out dated.I will be watching reprort s too, hopefully we hit a window without the white stuff.

Chilly in my neck of the woods, mid 30's & a good chance of snow New Year's Eve & I think that's pretty consistent moving north. Taking I35? Open invite to stop in Winfield on the way up or back.

I'm 2 hours west of Fort Riley. We have rain in the forecast for Dec. 28 & 29. Morning snow showers for Jan 1st. You'll want a coat for sure. I wouldn't bet on any forecast. They seem to get more accurate the closer the storm is.

Thank you for the help with forecasts. TCR, we will be running I-35 to Wichita then 135 to 70. I did that route on my last trip and it seemed just as fast or faster as taking the state roads that I did on my previous trip. I hope to take a road trip doing some site seeing 12/30 but playing it by ear. Its gonna be another fast trip again but if we are blessed with good weather my wife and I may be able to take you up on your offer TCR, we really appreciate it.

Didn't mean to be unsociable and I sure can't let TC extend the only Kansas welcome. If you head west up I-70, you're welcome here too.

Latest posts