Hey Everyone, I'm going to give away a

Help Support CattleToday:

You got me. I thought you were gonna say a dog or kittens or something like that.

Larry

April fools day in this area is kinda sad really. Every year you open the local paper to the top news story and it's always a story about something the city council is planning to do. Of course it's always something completely ridiculous and it always catches a lot of people. What makes it sad is that as ridiculous as the story sounds, it's always right in line with the daily decisions they normaly make.

Train":31fjhibr said:
April fools day in this area is kinda sad really. Every year you open the local paper to the top news story and it's always a story about something the city council is planning to do. Of course it's always something completely ridiculous and it always catches a lot of people. What makes it sad is that as ridiculous as the story sounds, it's always right in line with the daily decisions they normaly make.
April 1st last year the local paper ran a front page story that Nancy Pelosi was coming to Vidalia for a rally. Almost started a riot.

Latest posts