He's mad!!!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Don McCallum

Reaction score
The head of our government is mad about what is going on with the VA!!!! I am mad about the last few years of many things
that have happened on his watch.

There's been a pitch man on the news channels talking about VA hospitals and being challenged. The local group out here in the sticks got an A+ rating and I was glad to see it. Don't really understand what all is up but the news channels have not painted clear pictures. All I am seeing is the controversy.

What the heck is actually going on? We owe our veterans the best we can do for them.

It's my understanding a majority get excellent treatment.........IF and when they can get an appointment or admission. :mad:

TexasBred":28vf0txb said:
It's my understanding a majority get excellent treatment.........IF and when they can get an appointment or admission. :mad:

The VA loves to drug you up though. They dont like treating in some cases they just prefer to keep you high out your mind sometimes.

I'm surprised our fearless leader isn't "outraged". He always seems to be "outraged".

Anyhow, as for the VA hospitals, I think much of it is where the hospital is. Some of the facilities are top-notch and others are rock-bottom.

One of our neighbors finally gave up on going to the VA for his health care. He now goes to Charlottesville, to one of the hospitals there.

One of the scary things about it is, it is Gov't run.....and the way I see it, it is a harbinger to come with a nationalized health care system.

Katherine

Workinonit Farm":21173z99 said:
Anyhow, as for the VA hospitals, I think much of it is where the hospital is. Some of the facilities are top-notch and others are rock-bottom.
Katherine

I agree depends on location but we have some regular hospitals here and my wife tells me if I ever get sick she won't let me stay at those places its like anything else in the world you have some good and some bad. A facility is only as good as its management.

skyhightree1":1q3motmn said:
Workinonit Farm":1q3motmn said:
Katherine

I agree depends on location but we have some regular hospitals here and my wife tells me if I ever get sick she won't let me stay at those places its like anything else in the world you have some good and some bad. A facility is only as good as its management.

I agree. When I was working in Madison, the closest hospital was not in Charlottesville but closer to Madison, BUT....I made it very clear that should anything happen to me at work and I were to be rendered unconcscious, that I am to be taken to one of the 2 hospitals in Charlottesville.....I don't care that they were further away. :lol2:

Katherine

Workinonit Farm":1a6lfu4k said:
skyhightree1":1a6lfu4k said:
Workinonit Farm":1a6lfu4k said:
Katherine

I agree. When I was working in Madison, the closest hospital was not in Charlottesville but closer to Madison, BUT....I made it very clear that should anything happen to me at work and I were to be rendered unconcscious, that I am to be taken to one of the 2 hospitals in Charlottesville.....I don't care that they were further away. :lol2:

Katherine

exactly lol I will risk the drive closest hospital to me is 30 mins next closest is 45 or so but hospital of my choice is about hour away.

Didn't the VA "just" decide that they'd accept responsibility for Agent Orange related effects? Sounds like the VA has had a problem through many Presidents.

Latest posts