I know they were mad ...

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
PART_1455638608620_IMG_20160213_180259416_zpsxckuwdpy.jpg

That's what happened to our neighbor last week. Saw him pull out of the pasture as I was headed out to feed, noticed there was a new bale but he left the gate wide open & had the Deere at top speed. WTH? About 10 minutes later he came barreling down the road with another bale. Or what was left of it & dragging half the netting. He did not appreciate my laughter.

Yep. That's why I strap ours down real good when hauling a load down the road. Most folks here don't use straps. It's probably overkill for most folks, but I Would hate to lose it, or worse, fall off and hurt someone or something.

You ought to see what one looks like flying off at 60 MPH on the interstate. There ain't much left to pick up. Don't ask me how I know this.

I had a neighbor that was combining corn last year and hauling it to the Co-Op to sell, he turned the corner a little fast and lost an entire 2 ton bag of it at the end of our road. I was following him and called him to let him know, he said, "h*ll with it, I ain't got time to clean it up, the deer are gonna eat good". I went down there with six 55 gallon drums and shoveled most of it up. That was a bunch of money laying there for not much work

Latest posts