Heres a couple of interesting pics.

Help Support CattleToday:

Your girlfriends tube top with a whale on it. You tossed it in the creek to cool the heat of passion. (I keep seeing the whale)

Mr. Jo--
unfortunately no, but i like the way you think. you get half a point.

Trey-- come on! a sock? really??

It was a simple process of elimination............our next guess would have been a piece of bark with a whale on it. :lol2:

Hey Jo, I promise I'm not laughing "at" you.........the whale thing had me going for 15 minutes!

TREY-L":1km4g6t5 said:
It was a simple process of elimination............our next guess would have been a piece of bark with a whale on it. :lol2:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol2:

TREY-L":8ntscw9o said:

Hey Jo, I promise I'm not laughing "at" you.........the whale thing had me going for 15 minutes!

No problem. I enjoy laughing at myself. If you turn the monitor upside down it does look like a whale. The whale figure and the way it looked like cloth just kept throwing me. The galleries were easy enough to see but why would galleries be on a piece of cloth?

i enjoy laughing at my self too. if you think thats funny, you should hear what i hear. i'm 10 times funnier in my head...

Man, all through Ike and the power outage, I thought Oh no, if my computer blows away, I'll never find out what was under that water.

I now have one for you! What it is?

question1.jpg

Latest posts