Heres a couple of interesting pics.

Help Support CattleToday:

ga. prime":21br23o1 said:
The second one looks like an egg because that's what it is. The first one looks like a hand with a pointing finger made with a creepy crawler set..This has been enlightening..I didn't know creepy crawlers sank in water.

it DOES kind of look like a glove underwater...

Jogeephus":32k2b4so said:
I'm guessing a beer coozy under water and I think NF is right about mellow yellow in a styrofoam cup. To bright to be Dew.

i'm really disappointed in you Mr. Jo. of all the people on this forum i thought surely you'd recognize Mountain Dew in a styrafoam cup! (mellow yellow? seriously?..)

fourstates":1ntajs25 said:
I'm thinking maybe a wallet under water and the 2nd is a yellow cup looking from the top...Is this what happens when you sit on your phone?

really good guesses. i can totally see both of those.

we know the answer to pic two but still havent identified pic one.
so far we've ruled out:
wallet underwater.
coozy underwater.
hand/glove underwater.
whale printed on a card at the bottom of the flint riverquarium OR georgia aquarium
and last, but most entertainingly, a petrified mouse.

clue. yes, it is underwater, yes that is my cellfone reflection (not a bottle! lol) and yes it rests on a sandy bottom.

#2 was obvious. ;-)

But #1------Oh My Gosh Beefy, I cannot believe you were able to get a picture of that!! That is so incredible! You are amazingly talented, skilled and clever. If the rest of you haven't figured it out yet, I'm certainly not going to tell!

-----------]okay, I give up[/size]------what is it? :help:

Katherine

TREY-L":1htnhu6l said:
Ok, final guess.........A torn off tag from a piece of clothing?

nope. i think y'all are going to be disappointed when you find out what it is. lol

Latest posts