Hereford Pictures

Help Support CattleToday:

TennesseeTuxedo":j6zs1gm0 said:
R V":j6zs1gm0 said:
Danny,
I look forward to the pictures of his full sister. We plan on putting him to work in about a month. He doesn't want to wait that long, so I moved the cows and heifers across the road just to play it safe and to keep temptation a little further away. :D

TT we are about 40 miles north of Springfield, Mo.
Ron

Let me warn you about Danny's bulls Ron, they are very potent and will breed anything and everything that moves so unless you want him "on the job" you'd best keep him far far away from the girls.
:nod: :nod: :cowboy:

R V":6snynxha said:
Danny,
I look forward to the pictures of his full sister. We plan on putting him to work in about a month. He doesn't want to wait that long, so I moved the cows and heifers across the road just to play it safe and to keep temptation a little further away. :D

TT we are about 40 miles north of Springfield, Mo.
Ron
R V,
A picture of 232 at 11 months old this summer and a picture of two year old full sister 138

Danny,
Thanks for posting the pictures! The cattle have all settled in nicely. After a few days of the heifers not even trying any cubes, we put them in with some other heifers and now we have them hooked on the cubes, but the old cow still hasn't tried one. I guess they have never had any feed but grass and hay. With the crazy hours that I run, it is a lot easier to check them when they come running up for some cubes. The young fella gets about 3 more weeks before I put him to work. If you still have a picture of 232's momma, I would like to see it as well.
Thanks again!
Ron

My grandfather quit milking cows in the 40's and started raising registered Herefords. They were a big change from the Holsteins. Big beautiful calm cool and collected horned Herefords.
He gave my brother a heifer for his 13th birthday. He raised a nice little herd from her and sold them to purchase his first 40 acres.
I guess my bottom line here is I have a soft spot for them Herefords.... :wave:

Latest posts