Hereford Feeder Calves

Help Support CattleToday:

IHKid1066

Reaction score
Hi, I am new to this forum. My Uncle and I are planning ahead for this spring. We are in Southeastern Wisconsin. We are looking for Hereford Feeder Calves. We can't find any for sale anywhere. Anyone from this area? Anyone know where we can Get our hands on some. We will need 8 of them and are Willing to drive 2 Hours. Thanks.

Google Wisconsin Hereford Organization and click on members/view member directory.

There's way over 100 members in Wisconsin, so you should be able to find several in S.E. Wisconsin.
Give a few closest to you a call. They should be able to point you in the right direction.
That should be your best bet to find some near you for sale.

:welcome: to the cattle boards.

IHKid1066":10hoaa0r said:
Hi, I am new to this forum. My Uncle and I are planning ahead for this spring. We are in Southeastern Wisconsin. We are looking for Hereford Feeder Calves. We can't find any for sale anywhere. Anyone from this area? Anyone know where we can Get our hands on some. We will need 8 of them and are Willing to drive 2 Hours. Thanks.

Welcome!

May I ask why you specifically want Hereford calves? Are you going to just put pounds on them and sell them? If so, why not consider other cattle breeds also?