Here we go

Help Support CattleToday:

yes as said keep fighting an dont give up.we are all thinking of an praying for you.just do the work you can an dont tire yourself out to bad.

Cypress,
I can't believe its just now that I've run across this post but I too am 39 and can't imagine being in your shoes...
Above all else, keep that fighting spirit....and keep up with these boards...we'll make you laugh, make you think, and hopefully take your mind away from the thoughts that can pull you down. Like everyone here, I'm keeping you all in my prayers....

Cypress.. you know there's nothing tougher than us "cattlepersons"! C'mon.. think of all the everyday crap you've made it through! Life is a tough SOB.. but I betcha you'll be fine! And in time for summer too!

Update - a week ago Monday went through second chemo course. Chemo really does a number on me, making me pretty sick. First time I was feeling better by Friday, this time it took until the following Monday. Yuck. Radiation is still coming along. Have 3 weeks of radiation left, and 3 more courses of chemo left - although I'm trying to negotiate the chemo.

Hang in there Cyprus, I'm sure your come out the other side OK, chemo and radiation treatment seems to be a lot better nowadays. fight fight fight. your in my prayers and thoughts.....Chris,
ps perhaps we might see you at the get together next year.....

Chrisy, he'll be our "guest of honor"......fight Cypress...I've had family go through radiation and chemo and I KNOW its a bltch but each day that passes is a day closer to being well.

i bet the treatments are keeping him down an not able todo much.heres hoping we hear from him soon.

I have been wondering about him as well ,especially after his post about pink eye was reopened. He hasn't been on since March 17th if I read it correctly .....I hope he is OK..

Cypress, if you are reading this give us an update please..

Hope all is well or as well as can be expected.. :wave:

hillsdown":1q6osmk6 said:
I have been wondering about him as well ,especially after his post about pink eye was reopened. He hasn't been on since March 17th if I read it correctly .....I hope he is OK..

Cypress, if you are reading this give us an update please..

Hope all is well or as well as can be expected.. :wave:

He was on April 14th just hasn;t posted since March 17th

I've been thinking about him too, kind of frustrating waiting for news on the internet .

Larry

Just an update:

Sorry to everyone for not posting in such a long time, it's been a daily struggle.

I've finished with the radiation ( :banana: ) three weeks ago. Right toward the end of radiation I couldn't even talk it hurt so much; and that's with me taking Lortabs. I've since gotten my voice back and now can drink liquids. Can't swallow real food yet (still using the stomach tube), but hopefully I'll be able to eat real food soon. I can't describe how much I'd like to sit down and eat a steak with an ice cold coke.

I still have two more chemo courses to go through which makes a total of 5. Yesterday was the first day I felt good enough to go out and check the cows - it had been over two months since I had set eyes on them. My dad has been coming over 2 to 3 times a week to check the cows for me. Ofcourse when I'm down like now everything goes wrong. He's had to work all of them (normal spring working), put up several hundred feet of electric wire, run about 100 feet of water line and bring in hay because I ran out of grass/hay in March. I really don't know what I'd do without him.

Anyway, sorry again for not posting - I really haven't felt like sitting at a computer at all. My normal day lately has been going to work until lunchtime, and then laying in the bed the rest of the day.

Thanks for checking in; we just worry when we don't hear anything. I am glad you have a really good support system in your family, your dad sounds like a wonderful man.

Prayers are with you, and keep on fighting as you have a lot of reasons to hang around.

Take care and check in once and a while when you can. :wave:

Latest posts