Here we go

Help Support CattleToday:

Ryder":38wx79cn said:
Cypress,
How long are you supposed to be in the hospital with this procedure?
I would think you would be in and out pretty fast for a biopsy.

Yeah,

My dad is bringing me in at 6:00 a.m. - and they will perform the surgery sometime around 8:00 a.m. With any luck, I'll be surfing the CT boards that evening!

Add my thoughts and prayers in your thoughts .... I also don't understand why the Dr. isn't giving you more info.

Hopefully Thursday will come soon enough and you can get this worry behind you.

Good luck,
Alan

I wanted to thank again everyone for the well wishes. Been up since 2:00 a.m. a lot to think about. I will say one thing, when something like this happens your true friends appear from the woodwork. I consider myself fortunate to have so many friends (including CT members). My cattle mentor, my dad, will be here at 5:00 to pick me up.

Thanks again to everyone, and I'll post an update later on.

Don't come over to here very much, but just had to when I heard you were not well, I am so sorry to hear that and all my best wishes go to you and your family, please don't worry until you know for sure what it is, I know it is easier said than done. I will pray for you for a speedy recovery. Take care.. :heart: Chris. God Bless.

cypress, you have my most sincere well wishes. I pray that you have some good news to report to us later on today. May God be with you.

Just wanted to post an update:

The surgery went well, the doctor removed everything and said that he had a good feeling about it. Apparently he's used to different types of cysts, and knows what they should feel like. Anyway, I'll get the results from the biopsy sometime next week.

Thanks to everyone who posted and sent pm's. It's always better when you have support of peers/friends.

Never thought I'd run into pain that Lortab's wouldn't get rid of. I kind of resemble Frankenstein now, with stitches up the side of the neck :lol2: , but I'm here, and it's a good feeling.

Now let's talk about cows!

Cypress... Glad you are up and around.. and out of that surgery ok. And just think about it.. the more scars and stitches you got, the more people think you are old and tuff! :lol2:
Those Lortabs never did me any good when I had shoulder surgery a few years ago.. I quit takin them, and took just plain old Xtra Strength Tylenol, of course my wife says I am glutton for pain anyway.

cypressfarms":3jxooxsl said:

The surgery went well, the doctor removed everything and said that he had a good feeling about it. Apparently he's used to different types of cysts, and knows what they should feel like. Anyway, I'll get the results from the biopsy sometime next week.

Thanks to everyone who posted and sent pm's. It's always better when you have support of peers/friends.

Never thought I'd run into pain that Lortab's wouldn't get rid of. I kind of resemble Frankenstein now, with stitches up the side of the neck :lol2: , but I'm here, and it's a good feeling.

Way to go buddy....good to have you back. :clap: :clap:

cypressfarms":2eg8g054 said:

Great news Cresent Wrench if you need anything I am just over on the right side of the Sabine, just holler.
You know the difference in a coon ass and a horse's ass is the Sabine River.

good news cypress!

i had a cyst around my wisdom tooth and my jaw swole up the size of a grapefruit for my 9th grade class picture day. had to get it cut out...

What a relief! Those surgeons who are accustomed to these kinds of things really can tell by sight and feel once they get into the cyst, or lump, that it is benign. I've been thru to breast biopsies, and both times the doctors told me that of course they were sending the biopsy off for testing, but they were almost certain the lump was benign, and it was!!!!!!

I so happy for you! Whew!!!!!!! :D

Alice

glad to see your home an that everything went good.most drs know what they are talking about.heres praying that he is right.

Both growths/tumors were malignant. Just got the call from the doctor's office. Will be going to an oncologist within the next day or two. This is going to be one heLLL of a fight; I bet those doctors never saw a mad brangus. I think Caustic says that brangus have a fuse in one pocket and a match in the other. Well, I'm ready to fight. Three kids and a beautiful wife are counting on that.

Latest posts