Here it comes.

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus":1gmhz0tl said:
Rope works for me. In fact, last year we had a big county search for the last rope that was used in our last hanging. Typically it was given to the family of the wronged. Unfortunately, it wasn't found.

I don't mind housing them in prisons but I think the family that raised the POS should also have to feed and cloth the POS and no early release. This has gotten to be a joke. And no concurrent terms. Just a big plot of land with four towers in each corner. Maybe give them a mule and a plow.

No mule I like mule's.
Push plow only.

Prisoners have better healthcare than most self employed folks.
They never have to wonder where their next meal is coming from, if the electric will be cut off, water shut off, or wether or not they will have tp to wipe their ass.
Doesn't sound lime much if a punishment to me.
Now electrified bleachers on the other hand.....they would be cost efficient

Jogeephus":34kug0i3 said:
The public is so dumbed down. The Constitution gives us the right to bear arms. The politicians are saying we should not have assault rifles because this isn't for hunting or sporting. Bullcrap! The reason for this being part of our constitution was not to guarantee us the right to hunt or shoot skeet but to take down the corrupt politicians if the need arises. With that in mind, do you actually think the founders of our nation only allowed the taxpayers to own specific weapons? No. The public had just what the armed services had so with that in mind is my second ammendment right not being infringed on if I'm denied the right to own any weapon I choose? I think anyone who has read the writings of Adams, Jefferson or some of the other founders know the answer is as clear as the nose on your face and any politician should know this if they know anything about the constitution. Freedom isn't free. It has a cost which is often paid in blood and this isn't always a soldier's blood.

Maybe the ACLU will hop on this and everything will be OK. Or do they only represent misfits and degenerates?
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=80908

jedstivers":2oph0ftc said:
Jogeephus":2oph0ftc said:
The public is so dumbed down. The Constitution gives us the right to bear arms. The politicians are saying we should not have assault rifles because this isn't for hunting or sporting. Bullcrap! The reason for this being part of our constitution was not to guarantee us the right to hunt or shoot skeet but to take down the corrupt politicians if the need arises. With that in mind, do you actually think the founders of our nation only allowed the taxpayers to own specific weapons? No. The public had just what the armed services had so with that in mind is my second ammendment right not being infringed on if I'm denied the right to own any weapon I choose? I think anyone who has read the writings of Adams, Jefferson or some of the other founders know the answer is as clear as the nose on your face and any politician should know this if they know anything about the constitution. Freedom isn't free. It has a cost which is often paid in blood and this isn't always a soldier's blood.

Maybe the ACLU will hop on this and everything will be OK. Or do they only represent misfits and degenerates?
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=80908

I missed that post on the first round jed. Glad you re-linked it. Good stuff to know.

cow pollinater":2rmxwrai said:
He is inoccent until proven guilty by a jury of his peers. We both know the outcome and would love to sit on that jury, but if we're going to be intellectualy honest in talking about constitutional rights like the second amendment then we also have to offer him the right to a fair trial. He is the "alleged" culpret until he's found guilty.
I like to believe that his innocense or guilt will also be judged after his death.

Ok, I'll buy that but lets dispense with the 3 day jury selection and just randomly grab up 12 people from a random name generator and put them in the box instead of stacking the deck like we do now. Let's dispense of the weeks and weeks of BS and just show the tape and be done with it. Then lets have some true justice with true punishment. Ie, when someone is supposed to be serving 200 years they should not be out on the street to kill again.

Jogeephus":1lvjytpj said:
cow pollinater":1lvjytpj said:
He is inoccent until proven guilty by a jury of his peers. We both know the outcome and would love to sit on that jury, but if we're going to be intellectualy honest in talking about constitutional rights like the second amendment then we also have to offer him the right to a fair trial. He is the "alleged" culpret until he's found guilty.
I like to believe that his innocense or guilt will also be judged after his death.

Ok, I'll buy that but lets dispense with the 3 day jury selection and just randomly grab up 12 people from a random name generator and put them in the box instead of stacking the deck like we do now. Let's dispense of the weeks and weeks of BS and just show the tape and be done with it. Then lets have some true justice with true punishment. Ie, when someone is supposed to be serving 200 years they should not be out on the street to kill again.

Careful now. Common Sense is dangerous

Jogeephus":jvct2354 said:
cow pollinater":jvct2354 said:

That works for me. :nod:

kenny thomas":3076j9mp said:
Even though some of you know my thoughts on an AR, I bought one Saturday. Was gonna trade it but I believe the price just went up $400.
For those in Canada and Australia or anywhere that there is gun control of any type how has it worked out. Did it stop all killings?

Sold the AR for a lot more than it would have brought a month ago. And today I broke down and bought back a Ruger mini14 stainless target Ranch Rifle with the thumbhole lamminate stock. I had sold it last summer. Got caught up in all the hype of the AR talk I guess. Gave almost as much for it as I sold it for last summer. :banana:
A local gun shop has sold 23 AR's and over 30,000 rds of ammo in the last 10 days. This is in a small 3 redlight town so I can only imagine how many has sold nationwide.

kenny thomas":3heh223i said:
kenny thomas":3heh223i said:
Even though some of you know my thoughts on an AR, I bought one Saturday. Was gonna trade it but I believe the price just went up $400.
For those in Canada and Australia or anywhere that there is gun control of any type how has it worked out. Did it stop all killings?

Sold the AR for a lot more than it would have brought a month ago. And today I broke down and bought back a Ruger mini14 stainless target Ranch Rifle with the thumbhole lamminate stock. I had sold it last summer. Got caught up in all the hype of the AR talk I guess. Gave almost as much for it as I sold it for last summer. :banana:
A local gun shop has sold 23 AR's and over 30,000 rds of ammo in the last 10 days. This is in a small 3 redlight town so I can only imagine how many has sold nationwide.

Hard to believe how screwed up this country has got in just a few years.
Heck there was a gun in every rust bucket old truck in the parking lot.
I had a 57 Chevy Apache the door's wouldn't lock would leave my shotgun in the office if I was going hunting that day.

http://www.feinstein.senate.gov/public/ ... lt-weapons

Requires that grandfathered weapons be registered under the National Firearms Act, to include:
Background check of owner and any transferee;
Type and serial number of the firearm;
Positive identification, including photograph and fingerprint;
Certification from local law enforcement of identity and that possession would not violate State or local law; and
Dedicated funding for ATF to implement registration

M5farm":38plhszl said:
http://www.feinstein.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/assault-weapons

Requires that grandfathered weapons be registered under the National Firearms Act, to include:
Certification from local law enforcement of identity and that possession would not violate State or local law; and

Be interesting to see her list .
This is going to be SHTF before this is over.

Caustic Burno":1wylzwp0 said:
M5farm":1wylzwp0 said:
http://www.feinstein.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/assault-weapons

Be interesting to see her list .
This is going to be SHTF before this is over.

there aint no way in he77 they can document every gun in america. and I agree there will be an uprising.

I guess news people really are that stupid to think more laws will help.

The day of the firemen shooting a cbs news reporter looked into the camera and looked puzzled when he said it was illegal for that guy to even have any guns...

danl":2o8881yn said:
I guess news people really are that stupid to think more laws will help.

The day of the firemen shooting a cbs news reporter looked into the camera and looked puzzled when he said it was illegal for that guy to even have any guns...

Gun control has worked out real well for Mexico.
This is a slippery slope I have mixed emotions about .
I don't want an AR, with that said I don't believe your rights as a law abiding citizen should be infringed.
This where it gets sticky we have always had nuts and always will, the nuts are just drawn to some firearms due to the games and Hollywood. Limiting a mag to ten so what just carry six this doesn't fix anything. Is this going to stop the criminal NO! He is just going to buy on the blackmarket or steal ours.
To me if you want one what is the difference in getting a liscense like a CHL I have to carry.
I have no problem that I have had to have classroom training and through background check to carry and prove I am proficient with the firearm.
Now I would be more scared with someone very proficient with a pump shotgun in close quarters or 3way or Calman with a bolt action at 400 or 500 yards on a mission than the nut.

If I remember correctly a bunch of people followed ML King marching in the streets for their so called civil rights and it worked.
Wonder what effect a bunch of gun owners, marching peacefully, to retain their constitutional 2nd amendments rights would have?

Just wondering.

Ryder":3k6h8zac said:
If I remember correctly a bunch of people followed ML King marching in the streets for their so called civil rights and it worked.
Wonder what effect a bunch of gun owners, marching peacefully, to retain their constitutional 2nd amendments rights would have?

Just wondering.

I think most would have a hard time getting off work.

Ryder":3j2si2u8 said:

Just wondering.

The ML King marches were protected, at least somewhat, by law enforcement. Gun owners would be marching against what should be the people that protect our rights. Not sure it would turn out the same. Sure hope it doesnt come to that.

kenny thomas":10jtjd1d said:
Ryder":10jtjd1d said:

Just wondering.

The ML King marches were protected, at least somewhat, by law enforcement. Gun owners would be marching against what should be the people that protect our rights. Not sure it would turn out the same. Sure hope it doesnt come to that.

I could see this turn real nasty fast.
This is an act of tyranny against law abiding citizen's.
I have seen that idiot Quanel X and his thug's march down the street armed to the teeth.
What you think would happen to a bunch of white boy's.
Line is being drawn in the sand be real interesting to see what comes out of this bill.

Red Bull Breeder":1q9asal5 said:
Don't think i will ever see the X bunch a marching down my street CB.

Happened about thirty miles from me they were all upset over a fellow and some chain.
New's media blew it all out of whack( what's new) it was a drug deal that went bad.

Latest posts