Here it comes.

Help Support CattleToday:

My street is 12 miles of dirt road CB.Starts at the bottom of the mountian over the top and up the creek. Them lads would be a little skiddish agin they get to the top of the hill.

Red Bull Breeder":3v2t349h said:
My street is 12 miles of dirt road CB.Starts at the bottom of the mountian over the top and up the creek. Them lads would be a little skiddish agin they get to the top of the hill.

I know what you mean I might not be that far back I still have to go towards town to go hunting.
My instructions are turn off the hwy on the dirt road in two miles turn on the high line right away when you get on top of Devils Backbone your here.

U guy are getting me scared now. :roll:
Just bought a Bushmaster AR15. I am caught up in the hype. At least until morning when I sell it. :clap:

Caustic Burno":bhnmn3la said:
Red Bull Breeder":bhnmn3la said:
Was in a place down in your area called Devils Pocket once. Heck of a place it was.

Boy from Ar must have been bad lost to get in Devils Pocket.
Run into anyone with an IQ over 70?

Is that a place down on the river? If it is when we were there working they told us to just stay away. I didnt think anyone could be more redneck than me.

kenny thomas":1rr63bon said:
Caustic Burno":1rr63bon said:
Red Bull Breeder":1rr63bon said:
Was in a place down in your area called Devils Pocket once. Heck of a place it was.

Boy from Ar must have been bad lost to get in Devils Pocket.
Run into anyone with an IQ over 70?

Is that a place down on the river? If it is when we were there working they told us to just stay away. I didnt think anyone could be more redneck than me.

Yep or it could have been Barlow lakes

I would have to look on the maps but I remember the river was the county line and it was one road in and one road out. The same road.
I actually felt bad because we were there to help people after the hurricane and they told us that if the people down there needed help they would take care of each other.

Heck CB they all thought we was crazy. Looked like a circus when we rolled in. Was a planting pine trees for temple or kirby one or the other. It was back in the 1985 i think. Planted trees quite a bit down in there. Worked the workover rigs up and down the Sabine on both sides of the river.

I live at the other end of 253 10 miles from devils pocket . My pasture is about 20 miles north of there on 2938 . Bunch of river rats for sure . I don't think they come out but once a month to go to the grocery store . You can tell who it is because there will be 10 of them in a pick up and none of them will have shoes on even in the winter . Kinda reminds me of deliverance . I hear banjos when I drive by

I would say them folks would get by in hard times. Also i don't them govement folks would fair to good in the pocket. Sure hate to show up down there in a blue suit.

JSCATTLE":15evammb said:
I live at the other end of 253 10 miles from devils pocket . My pasture is about 20 miles north of there on 2938 . Bunch of river rats for sure . I don't think they come out but once a month to go to the grocery store . You can tell who it is because there will be 10 of them in a pick up and none of them will have shoes on even in the winter . Kinda reminds me of deliverance . I hear banjos when I drive by

Oldest boy works for the prison system. They had done a study I read one time the closer to the river's in Texas the lower the IQ of the resident population. That is no joke.

Red Bull Breeder":3h2jxon8 said:
Ben a listening to the news abit, seems feinstien wants you boys fingerprints when you register them assualt wepons.

What they are proposing is so crazy I think they will beat themselves. But even if they compromise it could still be bad.

Red Bull Breeder":13i179c3 said:
Ben a listening to the news abit, seems feinstien wants you boys fingerprints when you register them assualt wepons.

All I can say is to Arm's .
Line has been drawn in the sand Hitler started the same way.

Latest posts